.: forty-six :.

ur daddy: do you ever have those days where you're just so bored that you masturbate in a baseball glove and your little brother uses it for his little league tournament and all the kids think that he ate some fresh mayonnaise but really it's your sperm and the little kids are so fucking hungry that they lick the sperm and years later they realize their mistake because they recognize the taste of cum from when you suck a hooker's penis and realize that the mayonnaise they licked all those years back was actually your cum so they call the police to report a sexual predator who cums in his son's baseball gloves and they arrest your dad when really it was you the entire time so your dad has to do the death penalty because he couldn't buy a good lawyer and you want to admit that you were the one who masturbated in the glove but you can't because you don't want to die and because you found a hot Korean girl online to be your girlfriend and you're about to be married with kids so you go to your dad and say "sorry man it was me the whole time" but then your dad rats you out to the cops and now you have to take the death penalty and all this time you realize it's a fucking dream but wait a second it was a wet dream and you just ejaculated all over your little brother's baseball glove.

daddy brendon: dude get the fuck out

mitty: oh my god thats sooooooo relatable i thought i was the only one *gasp*

sax god: get the fuck out mitchel

me: what the fuck did i just read

ur daddy: the best copypasta ever written

the OG plug: that was a trainwreck and a half ngl

daddy brendon: nobody fuckin asked you
__________
my friend sent me that copypasta last night i am so sorry lmao

-halle