Part 1

Y/N's PoV

I groaned to the sound of my alarm early in the morning. I climbed out of bed, and decided to look at my calendar.

Y/N: "Ughhhhhh it's Monday..." - You looked closer and had to squint to read the scribbles you made on your calendar. "OH MAN HOLY SHIT I HAVE DANCE CLASS IN HALF AN HOUR" - You screamed as you dashed around your room, trying to find your dance clothes. Suddenly you heard a shout from downstairs:

Eomma: "BREAKFAST IS READY, Y/N! HURRY UP AND GET IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!"- You bolted down the stairs at the speed up light, still applying your mascara.

Y/N: "Thank you Eomma, but if I stop to eat I'm going to be late..."- You try to run out the door but your mom puts an apple in your hand.

Eomma: "Eat something, for god's sake! I don't want you passing out half-way through warm-ups..."- You nod as you hurry to your car, so you won't be late to class. As you drive to class you try to remember all the things you have to do today.

Y/N: "DAMNIT!"- You remembered you had to pick up your little brothers and sister from afternoon pre-school after your school. They were triplets, and almost killed your mom daily, so you agreed to take most of the responsibility over them so you mom could work. As you pulled up to dance class, you realized you were really late. You parked you car and walked in, really embarrassed.

Baekhyun: "TEACHER! SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!!"- Your friend Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs when he saw you through the mirror. Everyone turned around, and you just dug your forehead into your palm.

Teacher: "Ahhh! Y/N! My best student!!!"- You knew he was joking, and so did the rest of the class, so you all started laughing uncontrollably. Your class was relatively small, there were maybe about 26 of you. You got in your height order window, and started stretching along with the rest of your class. As soon as you were done, your teacher decided to set you up in groups to do group dances. You got paired up with 7 other girls. Your teacher said that your group would dance to Miniskirt by AoA. All the girls were ecstatic, but all you could think about was doing a less girly dance. As you girls were fighting over who got to be who, you were pulled into their conversation and chosen to be Jimin.

Y/N: "Okay.... Do I get a say?"- They kept saying sure, but that they thought it was best, which basically meant no. You practiced with them, but none of them were serious. You mostly spent the day looking at dance tutorials, and watching boy groups do girl group dances. Although it was hilarious, you were glad the dance teacher allowed you a week to learn the dance, because these girls were hopeless.

Teacher: "I hope you've all learned something! Please come tomorrow at 9:00 AM SHARP!" He raised his voice slightly while giving me a glare. After everyone left, you walked over to him.

Y/N: "Sorry sir. My group is hopeless, and my alarm went off late. I swear I'll be here on time the rest of the week!"-He sighed, exasperated as he looked at you.

Teacher: "You really are my best student. That's why I put you with those girls. All they ever do is gossip. Please teach them. Also, shouldn't you leave? You have to pick up your brothers and sister, right?"- He smirked as I looked at my phone and realized what time it was.

Y/N: "HOLY SHIT NOT AGAIN!!!"- He chuckled as you bolted out the door and ran to your car. You drove all the way to your little siblings' school. Thankfully you were 2 minutes early. You sat on the bench near their classroom, trying to catch your breath when you heard the bell ring. You were knocked over as tons of little balls of cuteness rolled right over you to get to their parents.

Eun-ji: "UNNIE!!!"- Your little sister ran over to you and jumped on top of you. As you were hugging her, you heard 2 very familiar voices.

Tae-jin & Jae-sun: "NOONA!!!"- The two little toddlers tackled you as well, and you fell over as they were hugging you.