Part 4

Jimin's PoV

I was pulled up by Y/N to find that she had already started the music for Boy Meets Evil. I was nervous because of how good she is, and how the boys were watching me. I was afraid I was gonna mess up in front of her. 

Jimin: "Can you do it first? I'll watch and then do it with you next time."- She smiled at me through the mirror then turned around.

Y/N: "Yah, these boys..."- She started the music, and I could tell she wasn't nervous. She portrayed every move better than Hobi-Hyung. She was panting and then turned towards me. "Your turn. Get up here and lets practice!"- She dragged me up once again to face the mirror, and we started rehearsing. She was (of course) better than me. She just watched herself in the mirror, but all I saw were the guys in the background in awe at her obvious talent. 

After the song was over we all practiced our choreo with her, because she knew all of it.Most of the time she used Jungkook's part because he's normally in the middle. As we all did our choreo, we watched her. 

She was so pretty, but she looked like she didn't really care about her looks. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and her face didn't have any make up, but it looked surprisingly clear for a teenager. She was wearing a crop top and dance shorts under jean shorts. She looked very satisfied with our dancing skills. 

We took a five minute break after about half an hour of practice and I looked at her. I didn't know why I was, or what my eyes conveyed, but she looked shy and she blushed. I smirked. She's really cute.

Y/N's PoV

I caught Jimin's eyes as we were having a water break, and he looked at me weirdly. His eyes looked hungry. Full of lust. Like he wanted to eat me up. I blushed and looked away. Everyone noticed and I could feel them all looking at me. Looking at the time I almost choked on my water. 

Y/N: "SHIT!"- They all looked surprised at my sudden cursing. Before they could say anything, I grabbed my things and ran towards the door. I ran out, but looked back and explained. "Sorry! I'll probably be back later this week, but I'm late! My Eomma is going to skin me alive if I'm not home in time to tuck in my little siblings! They can't sleep without me!!! I'll see you soon! Bye TaeTae Oppa! Bye guys!"- Oh crap did I just call Kim Taehyung Oppa? JESUS HE PROBABLY THINKS I'M ANNOYING NOW I'M SCREWED! UGH! I heard slaps from outside the room, and I looked back and TaeTae was bragging about me calling him "oppa". I guess they enjoy my company.

I ran to my car and jumped in, speeding all the way home. When I got there, I saw Eomma sitting on the couch, continuously looking at her phone to see what time it was. 

Eomma: "Y/N! Where were you?! I was so worried that something happened!"- You smiled slightly at your mother's concern. 

Y/N: "I'm fine Eomma. I was just practicing my dancing for next week's final."- As I finished my explanation, she looked exasperated.

Eomma: "You're so committed. I'm sure that you have already got it down."

Y/N: "I do, but I want to perfect it. The other girls on my team are good, but they can never focus. I feel like I'm gonna have to carry the team on this one. That's why I'm practicing so much."- She nodded and gestured upstairs so I could tuck in the little ones. It was already 8:30 PM, way past their bed time, but apparently they still can't sleep without me. 

When I walked in the room I saw Tae-jin on his bed, crying silently as his other siblings were arguing what to do since I wasn't there. I went over to Tae-jin silently and picked him up to stop him from crying.

Tae-jin: "NOONA'S HERE!!!"- I could see their faces light up at their brother's words.

Jae-sun: "NOONA HELP ME EUN-JI IS BEING MEAN!"- I almost chuckled at their petty arguments.