Part 13

I think I need some milk because I have been listening to Seventeen's Adore U for the last 2 hours on loop and I still love it 

Y/N's PoV

I hurried down the stairs shortly after Jimin had. That cheek kiss felt so right... But so wrong. I felt bad to be doing that when I knew some of the members of Bangtan like me. You might ask, "how the hell do u know that?" Well Jin actually told me. Shortly after Hoseok took me back to their dorm that one time, and Jin hugged me outside, he said some of the BTS members took a special fondness to me. 

I knew kissing Jimin on the cheek and possibly leading him on was wrong, but I just feel this innate attraction for him. It's almost instinct to want to kiss him. To ruffle his hair and hug him. To have him be the only person I call "oppa~", even if it hurts others. When it comes to him, I lose almost all self control. Sometimes I think he feels the same way, but then I remind myself that I'm probably being crazy. I mean, who the hell would like me in that way? 

I saw my little siblings sitting at my table, chatting with Jimin and it made me smile. My grin faltered when I saw Taehyung glaring daggers at Jimin. I was extremely uncomfortable, and I could tell Jimin was too, even though he was trying to hide it. 

Y/N: "Hey Tae oppa, I'm gonna put the triplets to bed, so you two should go back home."- He nodded before coming over and hugging me. I heard him whisper something I couldn't really make out.

Jimin: "We have a schedule tomorrow, so we'll probably see you the day after."- I smiled and waved as they exited. 

Eun Ji: "Unnie we have school tomorrow, right?"

Y/N: "Ne. You also had school today, don't you remember?"

Eun Ji: "Yes but I was hoping you would forget that we had school ever..."

Y/N: "Tch, how could I forget? I had to do school every day for 13 years, and so do you! Now, its time for bed."

Triplets: "Ne..."- I chuckled and grabbed the boys in my arms, while hoisting Eun Ji onto my shoulders. 

After tucking them in, I got myself ready to bed even though it was only 7:30 PM. I couldn't stay awake any longer just because of the eventful week I'd had.

The next day passed as normal. Baekhyun kept on hitting on me, I practiced Miniskirt, and all that was left was to pick up the triplets.

Unfortunately, Heechul decided to keep me after class for a few extra minutes, so I was late to pick them up. As soon as I stepped into the preschool, I sensed something was wrong. Jae Sun was shaking Tae Jin's shoulders, and I didn't see Eun Ji anywhere.

Y/N: "JAE SUN WHERE IS EUN JI?"

Jae Sun: "I DON'T KNOW NOONA! TAE JIN SAW SOMETHING BUT HE WON'T TELL ME!"- I approached a petrified Tae Jin calmly.

Y/N: "Tae what did you see?"

Tae Jin: "I-I s-s-saw a man with b-blonde hair take her away..."- He started sobbing into my arms, not saying another word. I assume he wouldn't say anything else, especially if I forced it out of him. 

Y/N: "Shhhh it's okay, you don't have to say anything else."- I carried the two of them to my car, where I proceeded to drive them home, since I figured that the guy who took Eun Ji wouldn't be at the preschool still. The first thing I did when I got home was call Jimin.

Y/N: "Jimin I have a serious problem I need you to come over. Now."- I then called Jackson, BamBam, and Joshua (from Seventeen). They all arrived almost simultaneously, stopping my constant pacing around my living room with the doorbell. As I opened the door, I was attacked with hugs from all of them. I would have chuckled at their cuteness, but I was too worried.

Jackson: "Y/N, what's wrong..."

Y/N: "Eun Ji, she"- My voice broke and I uttered the second half of my sentence before breaking down into tears. "She was kidnapped"

A/N: eh sorry this took so long and that it's so short! Please vote comment, and keep reading! I plan on updating later today, and ending the book soon.  <3