20

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED HALFWAY THROUGH WRITING THIS CHAPTER THAT I CHANGED THE FORMAT BUT IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE IN, SO I'M GONNA KEEP IT THIS WAY, SORRY

Y/N's PoV

"She left me." I gasped and pulled him into a hug, stroking his back and hair once more.

Wait

He had a girlfriend????

"Bippity boppity back the fuck up, Bacon. You had a girlfriend?!" He chuckled, pulled away, and wiped his tears while nodding. I gasped once again, melodramatically, falling off the couch, only to pretend fate. Hopefully this works.

"You have surprised me one too many times, Mr. Byun! I am now dead as fuck!" He started uncontrollably laughing as I put the back of my hand to my forehead and tried to resist laughter.

Obviously, I didn't last. Before long, we were both laughing like maniacs, and any thoughts of tears were gone. We continued the night just cracking jokes, and laughing at each other being stupid.

Until about 1 AM, when we were lying face up on my living room floor, staring up at the ceiling blankly. Then, I decided to open my big mouth.

"Bacon?"

"Yes?"

"I didn't know that you could have a girlfriend." He sat up and looked weirdly at me, so I sat up as well.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I thought you were an emotionless playboy."

"And you're a jamless dancing girl!" I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Yah! I said thought. That means I don't think that anymore, hoe."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"I always thought you had too many bimbos around you to be dating someone. And you flirted with anything that walked. Or rolled. Or breathed. Or-" Before I could continue my long, long list, he interrupted, his words laced with light laughter.

"Aish, I get it!" I giggled and pinched his cheeks. Seriously, how did I not see how cute he was before.

Before I could continue our banter, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/N!!! WE NEED YOU AT THE DORM RIGHT NOW!!!"

"WHAT OK I'LL BE THERE!" I hung up on Namjoon and hopped in my car, after saying a quick goodbye to Baekhyun.

I left my house in my pajamas and no makeup. My hair was in a messy bun as well. I looked like actual shit on a stick.

I got to the dorm and heard numerous shouts even from the outside of the house. What kids.

I walked inside, but they didn't notice my presence. 

"HEY SLUTS I'M HERE, NOW WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM?" They all looked my way, and parted their crowd. I looked in the center of their crowd to see Yoongi sitting on Tae. Wtf? We just made awkward eye contact until Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke.

"Hey." 

Bacon's PoV

I sat on the floor, astounded on how loud the person on Y/N's phone was. Seriously, I could hear it from all the way across the room. Actually, it sounded like Namjoon... Whatever, it's none of my business.

I laid back down and stared back at the ceiling once more, genuinely missing her warm feeling that she carried wherever she went. 

"Hyung?" I looked up from the floor to see JaeSun staring at me with wide eyes.

"Ahhh hello my dongsaeng."

"Hyung, why are you here? Y/N noona always says that she doesn't like too much Bacon..." I chuckled at his cute words. He obviously just woke up.

"I'm here to keep you guys safe while your Noona is out. Is that okay?" He nodded. "Jinjja?" He nodded once more, so I lifted him up and twirled him around. He giggled cutely, and I set him down. 

"Can we play a game?" He rubbed his hands together evilly. How bad can a little kid be?

"Of course! What game?"

"How about.... Truth or dare?"

Double update for y'all