18

Y/N's PoV

What the fuck is he doing here?

Minhyuk: "Where's Mom?"- I scoffed and stood up before walking over to him.

Y/N: "She's not your mom."

Minhyuk: "She raised me. Agree to disagree or whatever, but she is my mom. I called her mom for the first 19 years of my life."

Y/N: "Then you fucked up. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see you."

Minhyuk: "I don't care. I want to see her. And explain a few things, while I'm here."

Y/N: "Like what?"- He grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down on one of the chairs. He let go of his soft hold on my hand and sighed.

Minhyuk: "Why I did what I did all those years ago."

Y/N: "Two years ago."

Minhyuk: "Yeah, then. Trust me when I say being an asshole is not something I do voluntarily."- I scoffed once again and glared at him.

Y/N: "Bullshit. Randomly one day, you start being a complete dick, and now you're telling me that you're not an asshole? Do you need me to remind you what you did? You tried to rape me, Minhyuk. You tried to fucking rape me, and then instead of fixing it, you left with Dad, and now you don't come back except to mentally torture me with your presence. The only other thing you do is ruin my life. I bet you even helped Taehyung kidnap my little sister, didn't you?"- Before I could continue with my rant, he stopped me.

Minhyuk: "I never told Taehyung to take Eun Ji. I told him that he should get your attention individually, not from the other guys. That was sincerely good advice, but he took it the wrong way. You have to trust me."

Y/N: "How can I trust you? You did all that shit to me, and now you're telling me to forgive you??? What kind of asshole does that?"

Minhyuk: "One that's really, really sorry."- Suddenly, a doctor walked up to us. 

Doctor: "Are you the guardians for Areum?"- I nodded quickly. "Good. She's gone through the temporary operation that she should've gotten a few weeks ago, but she's barely stable. We'd prefer 2 visitors at a time, and only close family for now."

Minhyuk: "That would only be us two, right Y/N?"

Y/N: "Sure."- I gritted my teeth and started walking towards the room that the doctor had pointed out to us. I stopped about a foot away from the door, completely unprepared for what I was about to see.

Minhyuk: "Hey... It's okay. You can do it."- He put his hand on my shoulder, and surprisingly, I didn't flinch. Strange. I turned around to face him.

Y/N: "I can't, Minni... What if she looks like she's on the verge of death?"- His old nickname just slipped out of my mouth, and his comforting smile warmed the atmosphere. 

Minhyuk: "She's not, and I am right here. If you need support, I'm here. I always will be."- I nodded and we walked in to the room.

Eomma: "Y/N?"- She sounded incredibly weak, but with Minhyuk there, I was better than I would have been on my own.

Y/N: "Ne Eomma. I brought someone else too."- She sat up slowly and squinted her eyes, trying to focus on Minhyuk. When it dawned on her face, she looked horrified.

Eomma: "Why is he here?"

Y/N: "He didn't mean any of what he did. Trust me, Eomma. I trust him, and you should too."- She slowly nodded, and I looked up to Minhyuk who had tears in his eyes. Hypocrite.

Minhyuk: "E-Eomma..."- His voice broke, and he ran over to her, engulfing her in a giant bear hug. She immediately accepted him, and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."- She shushed him as he continued sobbing into her shoulder. 

This felt better. 

We were a family again.

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M UPDATING MOST OF MY FICS TODAY LOL