Part 5

Y/N's PoV

Jimin: "It's late... Who knows what I'll do..."- I could see hunger inside his eyes as I felt my cheeks burning up. Holy crap. I stood my ground, making eye contact, while blushing uncontrollably. What was he gonna do? I'd never had my first kiss, and I was really tired. I know I said I was different while talking to Baekhyun, but he's Baekhyun. The annoying ass classmate who always harasses me. This was Jimin. PARK. FUCKING. JIMIN. How was I supposed to fight against his beautiful brown eyes and his incredibly charming smile...? OMG Y/N SNAP THE HELL OUT OF THIS YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION ASAP OMGGGGG!

Y/N: "It's my sibling's bedtime... Eomma will skin me alive if they're not in bed by 10:30 PM..."- He chuckled. WTF. DID. HE. JUST. CHUCKLE. AT. ME. OOOOO YOU WANNA FIGHT PARK JIMIN. My nervous blush quickly turned into a death stare with a terrifying grimace. "What the hell was that laugh for."- He looked scared. Good.

Jimin: "I-I... Ummm... You're really cute when you're.. Ummm... Scared? Flustered? I don't know, whenever you blush you're really pretty..."- I could see his face turning a bright pink. This is my chance. I adjusted the strength so I was pinning him to the wall. I leaned close and whispered in his ear.

Y/N: "See you tomorrow, Jimin-Oppa."- I caressed his cheek, leaving him speechless as I grabbed my siblings, and my bag, and walked out the door seductively. I could tell he was still blushing, even though I wasn't facing him. I smirked.

Jimin's PoV

Oh. My. God. Did Y/N just call me "Oppa"? She was so strong... No one can resist Park Jimin's charm! How did she muster the strength to push me around like that? Why would she do that? To confuse me? Warning to Y/N: Don't make me confused. I can't believe I told her she was pretty. Oh my god, am I falling for her? NO NO NO WE JUST MET CONTROL YOUR HORMONES CHIM CHIM. That was so surreal. She can't be a real person. This has to be a façade, right? I need to practice some more to get my mind off this. 

I started practicing until I could barely. I drove back to the dorm, awaiting the snores of Joonie Hyung. I only heard worried chatter from the living room.

Taehyung: "Y/N just told me that she totally freaked Jimin Hyung out. I hope he's okay."

Hoseok: "HAHA I BET HE BLUSHED!"

Joonie: "YAH! WE DON'T KNOW IT WAS THAT KIND OF 'FREAKING OUT'!"- Everyone was flustered while talking about me and Y/N. I couldn't stifle my laughter any more.

Jimin: "HAHAHAHHA YOU GUYS ARE SO WEIRD!"- I felt Jungkook run up and grab my collar. 

Jungkook: "What happened."- He looked stern, and very serious. So, I told them everything. I felt a flick on my forehead.

Jimin: "YAH! wHaT wAs tHAt fOr hYuNG?!"- Ow.

Jin: "YOU TOYED WITH A GIRL'S FEELINGS AND DIDN'T EXPECT FOR HER TO STAND UP FOR HERSELF. THAT'S WHY YOU WERE BLUSHING HUH?"- I nodded, rubbing the area where he flicked. "YAH!!!"- OW! He flicked my forehead again! In the same spot!

Jimin: "Fine Eomma Jin..."- I started to walk to my room to go to bed.

Jin: "DON'T DISRESPECT ME I AM YOUR HYUNG."- I could hear the other guys arguing about what to do about Y/N next week. I didn't want to think about her anymore. It made my stomach do somersaults, and I couldn't control the red hot burning on my cheeks. Oh. My. God. I am falling for her, aren't I??? Ugh, I don't want my first love to be a crazy noona with seriously weird habits!!! I need some sleep.

Y/N's PoV

I can't believe I did that. The car is silent as the 3 toddlers have a sweet slumber in the back of the car. Normally, I just focus on listening to my music, the sound my little siblings make, and the road. Now I can only focus on my thoughts and the road. I kept on thinking about what I did to Jimin. How he just stood there, watching me leave, blushing like a maniac. It's gonna be really awkward tomorrow when I go to the studio. Maybe I'll just ask Heechul if I can teach the toddlers class tomorrow. Yeah, I think I'll do that. I saw the turn for our street, but I passed it. I needed some time to think, so I went to get some ramyeon at a convenience store. I brought the kids with me so they would be safe. With one in each arm, and one on my shoulders, I spotted a familiar face behind a display of potato chips.