26 teaser

"You fucked up, Baek." I sat up, ready to apologize to Jimin for Bacon's actions.

"I know." I paused.

"What?"

"I know I fucked up. It was pretty obvious that he liked you. I wanted to make a point."

"That isn't your place. If I don't want the attention, I'll tell him that. You had no right to hurt him that way."

"I'm your boyfriend." I sighed and cupped his face with one hand. 

"That's not the point. Jimin is harmless. Don't worry about it, arasso?" He nodded and I got up again to run after Jimin.

I ran out my front door to see a black car pulling out of the driveway. I have to talk to him somehow.

Jimin's PoV

I stepped into the dorms and slammed the door, painfully aware of the interrogation that was awaiting me.

"wHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!!" Jin's voice bellowed through the house as I passed him and walked to my room. I don't have time for this.

A singular tear dripped down my cheek as I locked the door behind me, about ready to break down.

"H-Hyung?" Taehyung's small voice entered my ears from in front of me. Why is he in my room?

"Ne..." I sniffled before bursting into tears in Taehyung's extended arms. He hugged me and rubbed circles on my back while softly speaking into my ear.

"Hey... It's okay, hyung. Wanna tell me what happened?" I nodded and pulled away, quickly composing myself.

"I-I went to Y/N's house."

"Mhm"

"And I s-saw her b-b-boyfriend." As soon as I completed my sentence, Taehyung's face fell. 

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"What was he like?"

"Well he looked kinda like you, but my height" There was silence. The only noises were our breathing.

"...Is his name Baekhyun?" My eyes grew wide as I nodded vigorously.

"yEs!!1!!!11!!"

"of course."

After a long and confusing discussion, I learned that Baekhyun is Taehyung's cousin. Crazy, right? Anyways, Taehyung heard from Y/N's brother that he was working for Y/N's father. Their relationship is a lie. 

Y/N is being used, and I think I know why.