Part 10

Taehyung's PoV

I looked over as Hoseok hyung started off to his room. I was absolutely stunned. Why would he choose me to go first? (A/N: I chose them in the order of my bias list, except Hoseok and Jin are switched) Maybe because he knows I can make plans fast? Or maybe because he wants me to crash and burn. I know I seem childish on the outside, but on the inside I crave Y/N's presence. Every second I'm not with her seems like years, every time she smiles and hugs another member of Bangtan, I burn and rage with jealousy. I look at her with wonder and admiration on purpose to distract from the other look I give. Desire and lust. I see her not only as "super noona" but as someone with incredible passion and with the drive to get anywhere she wants. I see her as the best person I could ever have. She isn't a prize. She's an unattainable treasure that I have a 1/7th chance of attaining. Maybe less. She seems to like Hoseok hyung best, but I really want to change that. I want to change the love she has for the other members and amplify it on me. I want her to love me and only me, every minute of every day. This date is the best way to do it.

Avoiding the argument that is obviously happening, I trudge over to my room to start organizing our date. There's a festival in a small beach town nearby. The beach closes at 9, and the festival starts at 5. This is perfect. I'll call the owners of the beach, and pay them to keep it open for us privately for the night. That way, I don't have to wear a dumb disguise. I can have Bang-nim take care of her little siblings, and we can have the night of our lives! This will be perfect! All I have to do now is get her to agree.

So, what do I do? Call her? NO! I go to her house! If her siblings are there she can't possibly refuse me!

As I was walking up to the door, I heard arguing and a door slam, sending shivers down my spine. Damn.

Y/N: "DON'T JUST GO IN YOUR ROOM! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"

???: "NO! THIS IS MY HOME TOO!"

Y/N: "YOUR HOME IS WITH YOUR FATHER, NOT MY MOTHER!!!"

???: "FINE! I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SIBLINGS WHILE I GO LIVE IN MY TINY APARTMENT!"

Y/N: "GOOD!"- More doors slammed, and the front door opened, sending a furious man out with it, into his car, and speeding down the road. Who was that? "TaeTae oppa?"

V: "Y/N!!! What happened?!"

Y/N: "Come inside, I'll explain."

~Time skip to after explanation~

V: "So, recap, he's your evil half brother of the father who abandoned you and your mom, he has absolutely no relation to the triplets, and all he did was come back to wreak havoc on your life?"

Y/N: "And his name is Minhyuk, but that was the least necessary part. The most necessary part is, he wants custody of me."

V: "But, you're an adult, right?"

Y/N: "In 2 weeks I will be 19 in Korean years, legal age."

V: "That counts, right?"

Y/N: "Not in the eyes of the court. They still won't trust my judgement, and since my mom is barely around and has health problems, they almost definitely will give me to Minhyuk and my father."

V: "What's gonna happen to the triplets?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Speaking of, let's go get them out of their room. Whenever me and Minhyuk fight, I put them in there so they don't interfere."

Jae Sun: "Is Noona okay? The yelling stopped..."

Eun Ji: "I don't know... Taejin oppa stopped speaking..."