28

"No no, but think about it!" Hoseok laughed at Y/N's stupid excuse for a joke.

"I am! That is quite literally the worst joke I've ever heard!" 

"Then why are you laughing?!"

They linked arms and walked around the nearly frozen beach, their city shoes leaving marks in the frozen ground, the grains of sand crunching under their feet.

"Hey Hoseok?" She smiled at him and sniffled a little bit, the cold getting to her.

"Yes, Y/N?" He made eye contact and searched for a little happiness.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch, I guess I just didn't want to allow myself to open up to anyone after what happened with Yoongi and Taehyung. I don't think I really like Baekhyun, and I really don't want to continue down this spirally path of hatred and anger. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you forgive me?" She spoke quickly and let out a long breath after she was finished talking, steam coming from her mouth and dissipating quickly into the icy air.

Hoseok breathed deeply and unlinked their arms.

"I don't know if I can. Everything has been happening so quickly and it really just feels like everything you've done recently has been to spite me. I get that it was a lot but being horrible and separating my brothers and I really wasn't necessary. I can forgive you for me but I don't know if I can forgive you for what you did to them. Maybe we should talk to them and get all this drama resolved? It's spiraled into numerous shouting matches every week, and I'm really not for it. Until you can apologize as sincerely as you did to me as you did to them, I don't think I'll be able to forgive you." He explained his emotions quietly and carefully, making sure to lead their path back in the direction of the car.

"Hey Hoseok?" 

"Yes, Y/N?"

She sniffled and wiped a small tear off of her face.

"Can we go home?"

"Why?"

"I want to break up with Baekhyun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI SORRRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I KINDA SORTa MAYBE HAVE WRITERS BLOCK