Part 2

Y/N's PoV

As we drove in the car, you decided to turn on the radio. The first thing you heard was Stigma, by your favorite idol, V. As you listened to it, and your little siblings sang along, you recognized the voice not as V, but as Taehyung! The boy you had just met! No wonder he was wearing a mask and hoodie! You slapped your own forehead and cursed under your breath.

Eun-ji: "Unnie, what's wrong?"- Shit she must have heard you....

Y/N: "Nothing, Eun-ji. Just focus on the pretty flowers!"- You pointed to the flowers along the fence to your right. 'Yah, Eomma will kill me if she finds out I cursed in front of the toddlers so carelessly...' you thought as you drove home, trying to absorb the thought that you had just met THE KIM TAEHYUNG. AKA. V. AKA. YOUR. FAVORITE. IDOL/PERSON. EVER. You decided to brush it off for now. It's not like you would ever see him again...

Once you got home, you smelled your Eomma making dinner. As you carried Eun-ji, Jae-sun, and Tae-jin inside, you could see their faces light up at the smell of food. They wriggled in your arms, excited to talk to Eomma about what she was cooking. You went upstairs.

As you walked upstairs, you noticed you had gotten a text. It was from Baekhyun... Should you answer? Sure, it was rude to ignore it, but you were about to take a shower and put the kids' backpacks away. You decided to ignore it until after everything you had to do was done. After washing up, and taking care of your sister and brothers' things, you headed downstairs with your phone for dinner. Your little siblings and Eomma were setting up the table, so you sat down, ready to eat the no doubt delicious food your Eomma was preparing. As Eun-ji handed you a drink of water, you thanked her and decided to read Baekhyun's text. 

Just to confirm, at this point, you weren't really an ARMY. You didn't even know what an ARMY was. You were just always fascinated when your dance instructor played BTS's music, and taught you all the dance. In layman's terms, you just respected them as artists. Of course you knew their stage names, but you were only always only really interested in the music, not the personality behind the beauty of the music. Okay, back to the present.

You opened your phone while drinking a sip of water. This turned up to be a bad idea, once you read the text. 

(Text) Baekhyun: "YAH! Y/N!!! RESPOND TO ME RIGHT NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!!"- Ahhhh. Classic Baekhyun, you thought.

(Text) Baekhyun: "UGH NVM YOU TAKE FOREVER!!! I'LL JUST TELL YOU!!!"- What was so urgent?

(Text) Baekhyun: "HEECHUL-HYUNG JUST TOLD ME THAT OUR DANCE INSTRUCTORS NEXT WEEK WILL BE IDOLS!"- You weren't greatly affected. You didn't really care for such things.

(Text) Baekhyun: "I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO UNTIL YOU RESPOND. NVM. WHO AM I KIDDING, YOU'LL NEVER RESPOND, I'LL JUST TELL YOU. DON'T DIE. READY?"- You felt ready. You swallowed and took another sip of water before proceeding.

(Text) Baekhyun: "HE TALKED TO BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT BECAUSE HE USED TO BE A HUGE IDOL, AND THE IDOLS VISITING ARE..... *drumroll Y/N*...... BTS!!!!"- You actually choked on your water. 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WAY OH MAN HOLY SHIIIITTTTTT'. You were so nervous for the next week. You only had a few days to prepare your "Mini skirt" routine. Then, next week you were supposed to present with your group. Surprisingly, Baekhyun had still texted you more.

(Text) Baekhyun: "YAH!!! YOU STILL HAVEN'T RESPONDED I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TOMORROW. ALSO, KEEP THIS BETWEEN US. HEECHUL-HYUNG SAID I COULD ONLY TELL YOU BECAUSE HE WANTS YOUR LITTLE SIBLINGS THERE TOO. APPARENTLY THEY HAVE NEXT WEEK OFF SCHOOL? I DON'T KNOW WHY HE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT YOU OR WHY I'M STILL TYPING BACK IN ALL CAPS! SEE YOU TOMORROW HOE!"- That last part actually didn't affect you either. Heechul (Your dance instructor) had been begging you to enroll your little siblings in his 'tots' class. Also, Baekhyun called you hoe all the time, probably because you called him 'slut' once as a joke.