24

Y/N's PoV

I blinked slowly, wiping the gross crust out of my eyes. I looked over to my right to see a shirtless Baekhyun with his hair slightly messed up. Yes, we kissed.

Well, not just kissing. More like full on almost-sex. And, I will admit to stopping him there and watching some Riverdale. Then making out while watching Riverdale. I honestly have no idea what was wrong with me last night, but I don't regret a single second of it.

My silent thinking is interrupted by the doorbell ringing. What the fuck?

Bacon is asleep, so I actually have to handle it this time, which sucks ass. I open the large wooden door to see Uncle Bang smiling as widely as ever.

"Hi Y/N!" He chirps at me, startling me a bit. I'm sure my hair is messed up and I look like shit, but whatever. His eyes flit down to my collarbone, and I know exactly what he's thinking.

"I presume you're here to pick up the triplets?" He nods, and I tell him to wait while I get them. As I pass by Baekhyun, he's still sleeping, and he's gorgeous. Damn. I realized that my eyes had been lingering too long, so I direct them towards the triplets' door instead. 

I open it to see the three of them sitting on the floor in a circle, playing go fish. What amazing kids. They all simultaneously whip their heads towards me and tilt them in the same direction. Twin telepathy is creepy as fuck.

"What is it, Unnie?"

"Uncle Bang is here to take you guys for the day!" I faked excitement and they all got up and hobbled down the stairs, not even looking in Baekhyun's direction. I chuckle as they all attack Uncle Bang at the same time. A head pops out of a black car in the parking lot.

"YAH! BANG PD-NIM!!! WE NEED TO GO TO REHEARSALS!" Bang rolls his eyes and turns around to glare softly at the young boy.

"It's fine, Yoongi. We'll be there." I nodded at Bang, and he closed the door behind him just as Yoongi started uttering my name. 

I sighed and walked back over to Baekhyun.

"Well, that was dramatic." I practically choked on my spit at Bacon who had apparently been awake the whole time.

"Damn, you're a good fake sleeper." He shrugged and sat up next to me. I spaced out into thoughts about what life would be like with him, without anything else. Just him, me, and a big house with a dance studio.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?" The pet name sent shivers down my spine, and I felt my face being moved to face his. I let out an elongated sigh before starting on my mini rant.

"I-" I took a deep breath, "I hate this. I hate having to think about BTS, and being reminded that with great friends like them comes great drama. I'm just a teenager, Baek. I'm not prepared for all their drama, and I hate it. I hate having to worry so much about the twins because my mother is sick and under the care of my brother, who has apparently turned over a leaf. I hate this stasis of not knowing anything about anything, and just having the fleeting moments to rely my happiness on. I'm a big picture person, and I wish I wasn't. I wish I could just focus on the little things, and not think of the consequences, but I ca-" I was cut off when Baekhyun placed a single finger on my lips.

"Hey..."

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I ramble when I'm stressed..." He sighed and cupped my face before turning towards me fully, both of us criss cross applesauce (y'all remember that from kindergarten).

"Y/N. I don't want you to ever apologize to me for expressing your feelings. Please don't cry, and come here." He pulled me into his lap for a hug, and I wrapped my arms around him. I hadn't even noticed the warm tears falling slowly down my soft cheeks.

I melted into his arms, and we just sat their comfortably for a couple of minutes until I lifted my chin up on his chest to look at his face.

"Bacon?" I asked childishly, and he gave me an amused smile.

"Yes?"

"What are we?" Unexpectedly, his smile didn't drop. Mine only grew as his turned into a smirk.

"We are exclusive and together."

"Say it." He started pouting and I pouted back.

"We are...." I bit my lip in anticipation as he stretched out the sentence, "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I giggled and nodded as he kissed the tip of my nose.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it was ruined. By the doorbell. Fuck me.

"I'll get it, Bacon." I exasperatedly stated as I made my way to the door. Out of my peripheral vision I saw him nod. 

I opened the door for the second time that morning to see a face I didn't want to see. My grip on the side of the door tightened, and my jaw clenched.

"What do you want?"

"I came to see how you were doing."

"I'm doing fine, Hoseok."  

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Hobi?"

"Why is there a bruise on your collarbone?" He reached out to touch it, revealing a trail of them under the collar of my shirt, spreading all around my neck area. His mouth opened into the shape of an 'o' before he stepped inside.

"What the hell...." I muttered to myself as he just walked into my home.

"I see... Which one was it? Was it Jimin? I always knew he would try something like that." I gasped.

"It wasn't Jimin it wa-"

"It was me." Baekhyun interrupted our awkward conversation.

"And who the hell are you?" Baekhyun scoffed at him.

"I'm her boyfriend."