Part 6

Y/N's PoV

Y/N: "OMG HE STOLE MY LIPS VIRGINITY!!!"- I screamed really loud as I woke up. Damn, I said that really loud. Thank god Eomma isn't home... My alarm started going off, so I slammed the button on top of my clock. I heard knocking at my door, so I got up to see all 3 little siblings at my door.

Jae-sun: "Are you okay, Noona? You shouted something, and your face is red."- He gestured for me to lean my head down, so I got on my knees as he reached up and felt my forehead. The other two looked at his expressionless face, obviously seeing him as the hero who would save their noona/unnie. They were so cute... "She's alright."- The two exhaled strongly, and then hugged me.

Tae-jin: "Don't get sick, Noona..."

Eun-ji: "Oppa's right. We need you, Unnie..."- They all hugged me, so I carried them downstairs so I could make breakfast. I could tell they had already brushed their teeth because Eun-ji's hair was down, and brushed, and their faces were clean and moisturized. I'm so proud about how far they've come... Thank god they didn't know what "virginity" was.

Y/N: "Y/N is fine, and she is making breakfast, so please sit down at the table after you set it. We need to leave for dance class soon."

Jae-sun: "Don't you mean you are going to dance class?"- I could hear the curiosity at my words in his squeaky voice. I turned around and smiled widely.

Y/N: "Nope! You guys are coming with me today! Also, we are staying and I am teaching the kid's class!"- I could see their eyes light up, but then Eun-ji looked confused.

Eun-ji: "But what about BTS? Won't we meet them in the studio?"- I shook my head and they looked sad all of the sudden.

Tae-jin: "Noona, you need to practice, right? You should go to the studio with us, and then buy us ice creams after like an hour of practicing. If you don't want to see BTS, can't you just contact Uncle Bang and tell him you need to focus today? Don't let them distract you..."- I forgot how wise he was for a 3 year old. They all nodded vigorously at his proposition, reminding me of how much my success meant to my brothers and sister.

Y/N: "Deal. If BTS does show up, distract them! Tell them I need to practice a few routines, and that they should just watch. That would make me feel a lot better, you guys."- Jae-sun looked concerned.

Jae-sun: "What about the ice creams?"

Y/N: "I will buy you ice creams on the way there."- They all looked super happy as we ate breakfast, and headed to the rehearsal room.

Baekhyun: "I see you brought your cheer squad with you today."- He said while smiling and ruffling each of their heads. They all laughed. He was so good with kids. I nodded and set the kids down on a bench next to the main dance floor. We started stretching and I saw the kids' expressions light up the mirror. I smiled the whole time were performing, and I could see Eun-ji and Tae-jin doing the dance along with me from the sidelines. Jae-sun was just laughing at them, and just having fun. Soon, it was time for the toddlers lesson. All the adults cleared out, and I sat down with my little sister and brothers until I saw a familiar figure walk through the door.

I looked up and immediately recognized the figure and the one behind him. It was Taehyung and Jimin. Damnit. I looked down and got up to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked back and saw Jimin looking at me while holding my wrist.

Y/N: "You can let go now, I'm facing you."- He nodded and let go. "Look, if you're here with Tae, that's fine, but you can't dance here. I'm just here to teach the lesson. You guys get to teach it with me nex-"

Jimin: "I'm sorry."- What? "I shouldn't have done that yesterday. I was out of control, and you're a really nice and pretty girl. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you. I'm glad you did what you did and got control of the situation. Don't worry, Jin hyung has already punished me enough..."- I just stared at him. I pulled him into a hug.

Y/N: "You don't have to be sorry, Jimin oppa. After all, I did get the last laugh."- I heard him chuckle as his breath tickled my bare neck. We let go, and he sat on the sidelines while my siblings went to the center of the floor, attempting to stretch their chubby limbs. Other toddlers showed up, and we all stretched together. Then, we started very simple choreography. I had to use terms like "rainbow arms" and "fairy skip" to help them get more into the actual dancing, rather than just looking at themselves and each other in the mirror. Once the clock reached 4, it was time for all of them to go home, leaving me, my siblings, TaeTae oppa, his siblings, and Jimin oppa. They're the only ones I've gotten sed to calling "oppa" even though the others want me to. Whatever. I grab my things and start to head out the door with my little siblings following me until I feel a tug on my shorts.

Eon-jin (TaeTae's little sister): "Unnie, that was really fun. Please teach us again next week!"- All four of the kids nodded.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, but I can't. I have choreography to learn. But don't worry! Your oppa will be helping teach it!"- She looked sad for a moment, and then she was really happy.

Jeong-gyu (TaeTae's little brother): "Is that true, Hyung?"- He looked up at TaeTae with hopeful eyes. TaeTae just gave him his box-like smile and nodded. All five little kids cheered and hugged his legs excitedly. I didn't notice I was smiling until I saw Jimin oppa staring at me.

Y/N: "Jimin oppa, what is it? Do I have something on my face?"- He chuckled. This guy laughs a lot...

Jimin: "No. I've just never seen you smile so sincerely before. You look really beautiful when you smile."

Eun-ji and Eon-jin laughed and said "Ooh"s and "Awww"s. Honestly, kids these days.

Y/N: "Thanks..."- I could tell I was blushing. TaeTae shuffled all the kids into their cars, and chatted with them while waiting for me and Jimin.

Jimin: "You're really cute when you blush..."- He was blushing too.

Y/N: "You too..."

Jimin: "I'm not going to the studio tonight if you want to grab some ice creams?"

Y/N: "Actually, I'm going to the studio later to practice. I need to get this routine down for next week. Thanks for the offer though Oppa!"- I hugged him and proceeded to get into my car. I could hear him whisper something but couldn't make out what it was.

Jimin's PoV

She just left me standing there, blushing like a crazy person. I bet I looked like a tomato. I could feel the heat inside my cheeks.

Jimin: "Y/N, why are you shaking my heart..."- I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear as Taehyung dragged me to the car to go back to the dorm.

Author's Note

UGH! Sorry this is really short, I just wanted to give a short chapter so I could make a mini chapter next, explaining a few things. Thanks for reading! This chapter was really short and pretty much a filler chapter, but I wanted to make 7 small chapters in each one of the boy's PoV, since most of it has been the reader's. Well, this ff isn't that good, but I hope you enjoy reading it anyways. See you in the next chapter ^v^