Part 16

yoyoyo i'm back at it again with another update ;)))))) i (j-)hope you enjoy ;))))))

Y/N's PoV

Jimin was ready to slice a bitch.

Jimin: "Taehyung kidnapped Y/N's little sister."- Tension grew in the room, and I was on the verge of crying. I could see confusion in all of the boys' eyes before Namjoon spoke up.

Namjoon: "Tae.... Did you..." He hesitated, "Did you kidnap Eun Ji?"- I saw Taehyung's smirk widen as he stepped forward.

Taehyung: "YES"- Everyone stared at him openly as he psychotically laughed before stepping over to me. "Why couldn't you just like me, huh?! Why couldn't you keep your hands off of Jimin for one fucking second??!!!"- I shook in fear before Joshua defended me.

Joshua: "One, LANGUAGE! Two, what the heck?! You could have basically any girl you want, and yet you decide to torture this innocent kid?! You took her family, Tae. Imagine if someone took your little brother. How would you feel??? Because I can guarantee you that it is not half as much pain as she is feeling right now!!!"- All the boys and I stared at him openly. Joshua doesn't get angry easily...

Hoseok: "Wait I'm confused."- I swear by me turning my head to him as fast as I did I'm surprised I did not get whiplash. "Hear me out! If Taehyung had kidnapped Eun Ji, wouldn't she be at the dorm?"

Taehyung: "You'll never find her. Not until Y/N falls in love with me."

Suddenly, he was pushed against the wall by Yoongi and raised up above the elder's head.

Yoongi: "I will rip your genitals off, boil them in with your ramen, and make you eat them if you don't tell me where that child is you sick bastard..."- Jin grabbed Yoongi's hand.

Jin: "Yoongi! He may have done something wrong, but he is still our brother! There has to be a reason..."

Yoongi: "Are you that thick?!!"- I ushered for Jae Sun to go upstairs so he wouldn't hear anything. "Are you that fucking stupid??!?! It doesn't matter if he's our brother, he hurt someone we all love! He kidnapped an innocent child just for a girl who he stole her first kiss from!!! He doesn't deserve our sympathy, he told us why! He got all pissed off because he thought she did some shit with Jimin, which I can confirm that she didn't! She isn't that kind of person!"- Before he could continue I stopped him.

Y/N: "Yoongi. Stop."- He let go of Taehyung and turned towards me, his gaze softening. He brought me in for a hug.

So I hugged him, and although I heard Taehyung growl, I didn't care. He needs to back the fuck up before his Eomma smacks him the fuck up.

Wait.

His Eomma?

HIS EOMMA!!!

I started whispering in Yoongi's ear. 

Y/N: "Yoongi I know where she is. She's with Tae's mom..."

Yoongi: "Kaja, then."- Without saying a word to the boys, he grabbed the car keys from Jin, and dragged me to the door.

Y/N: "We could have told them where we're going..."- He shook his head and sat down in the driver's seat.

Yoongi: "Frankly, I don't trust any of them right now. I know where his mom's house is so, let's just go and come back with her. She knows me."

So, we drove. All the way to fucking Daegu. It took 3 and a half hours, mostly filled with silence and the occasional "we're getting close" or sniffle, but we finally got to Tae's Mom's house. Of course, I calmed Yoongi down and put a bright smile on my face. I walked up and knocked on the door, Yoongi shortly behind me.

The door creaked open to reveal a middle aged woman, probably in her early 40's.

Mrs. Kim: "Annyeong. How can I help you?"- She looked behind me and saw Yoongi. "Oh! Yoongi! Come in you two!"- She ushered us inside, and I could see her small house. It looked cozy. "So, how've you been?"- Yoongi sighed but tried to stay polite.

Yoongi: "I've been fine, but we need to cut to the chase. We think you are in possession of Y/N's little sister."

Mrs. Kim: "Who's Y/N?"

Y/N: "I am Ma'am. Your son has informed me that he took my little sister for questionable reasons, and we believe she would be here, since there isn't any room at Bangtan's dorm."- Her mouth went into an 'o' shape and she went into a closed room.

Inside, I could hear children giggling and Mrs. Kim speaking to them.

Eun Ji: "UNNIE!!! OPPA!!!"- My calved were tackled by Eun Ji and I looked down to see her small form gripping onto my leg for dear life.

Y/N: "Unnie and oppa are here now. Gwenchana?"- She nodded and motioned her arms so I could pick her up. I did and rested her on my hip before looking at Mrs. Kim and her small children.

Mrs. Kim: "I'm so sorry, I didn't understand the circumstances. I will talk to Taehyung about this later, thank you for coming to get her."

Y/N: "It's fine. Thank you for understanding."- Me and Yoongi bowed before going back to the car. "Should we go back home?"

Yoongi: "I don't know."

Eun Ji: "I have an idea!"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Eun Ji: "ICE CREAM!!!!"- I chuckled before nodding at a curious Yoongi.

Things were going to go back to normal.

A/N: AY AY AY AY AY 

HANDS UP IF YOURE FEELING THE VIBE NOW

AY AY AY AY AY

ONE STEP TWO STEP

ok im done

anyways, i wanted to give a little bit of a relief before shit hits the fan, so yeet. i hope you enjoyed <3

Edit:

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

I AM

HOLY

HOLY

SHITEU

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS I'LL BE SURE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN

ILY ALL TYSM FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, AND ADDING THIS TO YOUR LISTS

GOTTA BLAST~

YEET~