Part 1

(A/N): I do hope that you all like this story~ Thank you for those who supported my Yugyeom one, this one is a bit different

"So why do you want this job?"

"I need some money to help pay for food."

"Are you a college student?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Very polite," the woman interviewing me smiled. "I understand. I had to go through the same thing." The woman must've been in her mid-thirties.

"How often can you work?"

"I can work after classes everyday." I smiled at her, hoping it wasn't too much to ask.

"If you'll work that often, then I won't have to hire another employee. You're hired Park Jang-mi." The woman extended her hand. I, in turn, shook it.

"Thank you madam. I'll work my best."

"Please call me Lee Felisa."

"Yes ma'am...er... Lee Felisa."

It's my first day working here. I'm twenty and just barely got into college. I was accepted into many colleges, but I wanted to get far away from home. Not because there were bad things there, just because I didn't want to feel restricted to that area. I'm a physics major. Learning about friction and the forces acted upon an object is my calling (A/N: I don't even know).

The bell rang, indicating a customer had come in.
"Hello~!" I smiled. "Welcome to Felisa's...Feisty Frappes." I bit back my laughter. It was a hilarious name, but despite that... the coffee here is amazing.

"Hello" a young man came in smiling. He was really attractive. His hair looked a perfect shade of black and his eyes sparkled. "I assume this is your first day." I smiled at him.

"It is indeed, how did you know?"

"I'm a regular here, it's my first time seeing you here." He smiled at me. "Park Jang-mi...?" I looked at him.

How did he know my name? The handsome boy chuckled and pointed to my name tag.

"O-oh..." I blushed. "I'm sorry..." he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it."

"Anyway..." I brushed my hair behind my ear, trying to change the subject. "Is there anything you'd like?" He smiled.

"I don't know, I normally get a Hazelnut Frappe, but since there's a new worker... I should try something new."

"Our daily special is Caramel Macchiato."

"Would you recommend it?"

"Of course!"

"Is that so... then I'll get that~"

"Coming right up!" He smirked.

"You're really cute y'know that."

"U-um... Barely, b-but thank you." I stuttered. He laughed.

"The name's Jaebum." he winked at me.

"U-uh, I'm Park Jang-mi." He laughed again. "Oh... you already knew that..."

"I did... I'll let you get to work now."

The young boy sat down in a corner booth. He truly was dreamy and someone all girls would go after.

"You see that boy Jang-mi?" Felisa walked behind me.

"What about him?"

"Look..." she pointed her finger and I followed to where she was pointing. There was a girl talking with Jaebum. "He gets girls flirting all the time with him and he always smiles."

"Your point?"

"The way he smiled at you was different."

"Y-you watched that?" I blushed.

"Yeah, you acted as if you've never talked with a boy and it seemed he noticed."

"Please... I've talked with boys." She gave me a look, showing that she didn't believe me. "Ok... I didn't really, I was the weird loner during high school."

"Figures, but I already ship you guys." I blushed.

"I couldn't even imagine myself with someone that handsome."

"Just believe. Now get to work on that drink." I couldn't help but smile.

>~<

"Here you go~!" I smiled and gave Jaebum his drink.

"Thank you." He smiled. His smile was beautiful enough to make heat rise to my cheeks.

"Have a good day." I bowed to him.

"You as well." He winked and walked out of the café