Part 4

I walked into the classroom. It was sort of full. Physics isn't really interesting to most people, and the people who were interested, were all boys.

"Hello!" I saw a very pretty girl run towards me. "Omg a girl! Do you see her Mi Na? There's a whole three girls now!" She jumped up and down.

"Stop jumping geez; you're scaring her." This other girl, which I assumed was Mi Na, held down the energetic one. The girl took a deep breath, calming herself.

"Hello~" she smiled. "I'm Ji Hee and this..." she pointed to her friend. "This is Mi Na. I hope we can be friends." She bowed to me.

Ji Hee? It seemed like Jaebum or Jae Eun don't like her... but what do I know. SEEMS like Jae Eun is two faced...

"Hello..." I bowed. "I'm Park Jang-Mi, it's nice to meet you Mi Na Unnie and Ji Hee Unnie."

"No need for respectful terms or whatever. We're physic homies now." Ji Hee punched my arm lightly.

How does Jae Eun think of Ji Hee when she sees me? I think she's way more energetic.

"Let's find a seat together." Mi Na says quietly.

"Yes, let's." I smiled and followed after my knew 'physic homies.'

*~*

"Class is so boring~" Ji Hee stretched as we walked out together.

"That kid in front of us was snoring so much. I'm surprised the teacher didn't notice." Mi Na giggled.

"Please, Mr. Gae Yoon talks so loud he can only hear himself." Ji Hee laughed.

"I agree, how could that kid sleep through that?" I questioned.

"Beats us."

"So what do you do after school?" Mi Na asked me.

"I go work at Felisa's Feisty Frappes." The girls went silent.

"Are you ok?"

"U-um... yeah..." Ji Hee sighed and Mi Na rubbed her back.

"Be careful there, people aren't the kindest." Mi Na warned me.

"Thank you for the warning."

"Talk to us when something happens." Ji Hee patted my head.
"Ok." I bowed to her. "I'll see you tomorrow~" we went separate ways. I headed to the cafe and I assumed they went to their dorm rooms.

Jaebum's POV
"Class is so boring~"

I know that voice... I turned towards the sound and saw Ji Hee walk out. Mi Na and Park Jang-Mi were with her. What is she doing there? I heard laughter and giggles.

"That Byotch is talking to Ji Hee?!" Jae Eun came up behind me.

"Hey, don't be so rude."

"What?"

"She doesn't know."

"Well you should tell her!"

"I don't want to..."

"What why?!"

"Because she can make friends with whoever she wants."

"What if she finds out what Ji Hee did?"

"I don't know the future, it's up to them whether they'll stay friends or not."

"Felisa's Feisty Frappes..." I heard Mia say. Ji Hee's face had a look of horror and Mi Na was calming her down.

Why is it that I'm so used to seeing that horrified look? When I'm with a girl, they're so happy. But as soon as Jae Eun shows up, color drains from their face. Just like Mia's did today and the day Ji Hee left me. What does Jae Eun do? Is she just intimidating? I look at her. She had anger written all over her face. It might be...

"Look! They're leaving! Maybe they're not friends anymore!" Jae Eun reassured me.

"I hope they're friends."

"Why are you so nice to Ji Hee and Mi Na? Why do you want them to have friends?"

"Because, everyone deserves a second chance..." I patted Jae Eun's head. "I'm leaving now, don't follow me." I walked away from her.

"See you later Oppa~"