Part 18

A/N: This book has a couple more chapters left, so I'm just gonna spam a bunch of updates 😂😂

Mia's POV

~At a Park nearby~

"Jaebum, stop!" I yanked my wrist away from his grip. He stops a few feet in front of me. "What are you doing?!" He didn't respond.

"You can't take me away from friends and just stay quiet." He didn't respond again.

"Fine I'm going." I turned on my heels and start to strut back to my friends, but I felt hands on my waist.

"Jang-Mi...." He whispered his name into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "I'm... I'm sorry." I sighed. "I should've trusted you guys and... and... I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it up to everyone." His arms wrapped around my waist. "I want to be with you."

I didn't respond. I don't know how to. What if Jae Eun came after me? What if I end up hurting him... his arms let go of me.

"I probably should go... I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I hear his footsteps fade. He's getting further and further away.

Why can't I stop him? I want to be with him, but why aren't my legs moving?

My knees buckle and I fell to the ground.

"Jaebum!" I scream, hoping he'd hear me and come back. "Jaebum please don't walk away!" My screaming increases in volume. "I want to be with you!" I cry out. It was silent. Nothing was to be heard, but the small sobs escaping my mouth.

It stayed silent for a while, but I heard hiccups and a twig snap under pressure.

"Well hEEEeeeeEy there!" A drunken guy wobbled over to where I was bawling. "What's a fine slice like you doing here?"

I looked up to face him.

"Whoa! Jang-Mi! Sorry I didn't know it was you!" Jackson laughed.

"Why did you drink so much?" I wiped my tears away.

"Why are you crYYYYing?" He sat down in front of me, taking my hands in his.

"Ah nothing, I just get emotional when I... er... drink?"

"Haha! You're not drunk! You're too normal to be drunk you buttnugget!" He giggled. "Hehe I ran away from my girlfriend~"

"Jackson!" I heard screeching in the distance and see Gee running towards us. "Mia! What the heck!!" She came closer and stopped.

"Your make up is running... what happened?"

"Ah it's nothing..." I laughed.

"No Jang-Mi, you were crying remember~" Jackson stood up and walked to Gee. "Call Youngjae~"

"N-no it's ok..."

"Hello? Youngjae?"

"Yah! Jackson! I said no!" I whined.

"Yeah at the park!" He giggled. "I wuuuuuv you Youngjae Oppa~"

I heard Youngjae scream, "Ew!!" Through the phone.

"They're coming~" he sat at Agee's feet and looked up, making a cute face. "Did I do good Jagi?"

"Yes you did Jackson. You did great." She laughs and pats his head. "Now Jang-Mi, you have to explain when everyone gets here."

"Yeah... I know..." I laugh lightly.

~everyone is at the park~

"These gosh dang dresses are annoying me!" I heard Bambam whine as everyone starts to file towards us.

"Mia!" Youngjae ran up to me. "What happened? Were you crying?" He used his thumb to rub the mascara that leaked to my cheek. "Tell me what happened."

I nodded and began to tell them everything.