Part 10

A/N: Let me is one of my Got7 favorites, don't play this song right now. Also, let's pretend that Mark wrote this song. I'll let ya know when you can <3

"I'm going out." Jaebum walked out of his room and into the small little living room.

"Where are you going?" Jinyoung looked up from his book.

"I'm going to go get coffee."

"This late?"

"Yeah."

"Don't bring her back here."

"How'd you know?"

"I know everything."

"Wait, why?"

"I don't want to hear anything I don't like."

"Just for that reason, I'm bringing her back."

"Then I'm going to Jackson's dorm."

"Yeah ok." Jaebum laughed and walked out of the dorm room. Jaebum walked slowly over to Jang-Mi's house.

Jaebum's POV

It's really beautiful

It's really beautiful. I sighed. Then comes morning and a bunch of fakes come out. It ruins the sight...

I stopped walking. It reminds of the song we sung that one day.

~cue overdramatic flashback~

"You totally failed." I laughed. Mark hit me with his rose bouquet.

"You spent so much on the roses and you couldn't walk up to her." Bambam laughed.

"Hey, leave Markipooh alone. He's having a hard time." Jackson patted his hyung's back. "Let's be more prepared next time."

"We could write a song." Jinyoung suggested. Mark thought for a moment.

"A Ra would definitely accept my feelings if we performed for her." Mark smiled and laughed. "Let's do it."

After a couple weeks, we had written a song.

"You ready bro?" Jackson handed Mark a bouquet of Calla Lilies.

"Yeah, you think she'll be my girlfriend?" Mark fumbled the flowers that was handed to him

"Yeah, you think she'll be my girlfriend?" Mark fumbled the flowers that was handed to him. "Now that I think about it, this is a bit extra."

"Have you met us?" I laughed at Yugyeom's sassy remark.

"We are extra." Youngjae laughs loudly.

"Let's do this!" Everyone cheered and patted Mark good luck.

A Ra arrived at the park. The trees had fairy lights wrapped all over them. There were lightly lit candles and a small stereo.

"Mark what is all this?" Her eyes lit up at the lights and how handsome Mark looked.

"I wrote something for you and I wanted you to here it. Ready Youngjae?" He nodded towards Youngjae. He played the music.
(A/N: you can play it now)

~End of Flashback~

I remembered the song lyrics and started to sing, louder and louder.

Jang-Mi's POV

Jaebum must be taking his time. I heard an amazing voice from outside the dorm. Maybe I could go see who's singing and then come back.

I inched closer to the voice and see Jaebum singing.

"Let me hold your hand
i pureun bada wie nal bwajwo baby
jigeum nal anajwo lady
You drive me crazy
siwonhan baramgwa duriseo

(English: Let me hold your hand
Atop this blue ocean, look at me baby
hug me now lady
You drive me crazy
With the cool breeze, the two of us)"

I was mesmerized. The more he sung, the closer I got to him.

"I'll let you hold my hand." He stopped singing and turned to face me. Oh shoot I said that out loud.

"I'll be sure to take you up on that." He smirked.

"W-what no! I don't want- wait no, I wouldn't mind I mean..." he laughed at my struggle to find words. "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud." I scratched my neck.

"Haha you're cute." He reached for my hand and held it tight. "Shall we go?"

"W-what?" He started to run. "Jaebum!" He laughed.

Jinyoung POV

"They're cute!" Jackson laughed. "He looks happy."

"He does." I smiled brightly.

"You should be a little sad..."

"Why would I be?"

"Because your husband is leaving you." Jackson laughed as I hit his arm.

"Nah, I'm glad for him."

"I am too. He doesn't look lonely anymore."

"Yeah and he'll steer away from Jae Eun."

"Let's hope he realize how much of a snake she is."

"Yeah, I hate snakeu." It was silent.

"So we gonna stalk them?"

"Yeah let's go." We followed them.

Jae Eun's POV

I watched Jaebum grab Jang-Mi's hand and run. It hurt me. I clenched my fist.

"You're going to regret this Jang-Mi. Jaebum is mine and mine only. I'll end up with him, just you wait."

I looked back out the window and see two figures run out of the girl's dorm and boy dorm.

"Jinyoung and Jackson? Mi Na and Ji Hee?" I laughed. "They must be stalking them." I was about to sleep when an idea popped in my head. "I might as well too." I grabbed a coat and ran out as well.