One Shot: Gee and Jackson

~Three years Later~

"Hey babe!" Jackson smiles and Gee tiredly waltzes in.

"Hi.." she yawns tiredly.

"Hard day at work?"

"Haha Yeah. I can't believe I went to college to become an Astrophysicist, but end up teaching Physics to Seniors."

"The future is unpredictable. I went to school for Musical Arts and here I am."

"Debuted in Got7 and living the life you planned."

"But you're here!"

"You didn't plan to have a future with me?"

"Well I did, but after we started dating."

"Hmph..." She sighed. "I need to go to bed, good night."

"Wait! Baby!" The door closed. "Babe, Im coming in."

"Wait no-" Jackson opened the door to reveal Gee with only her undergarments. He froze and so did she. After a few seconds she snapped back to reality and yelled.

"Get out! I'm changing!"

"But why?" Jackson walked closer to her. "You're my wife after all."

"It's still embarrassing." He put his hands on her waist and pulled her close to him. "No~" she whined and tried to pull away.

He grabbed her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. The two pulled apart, gasping for air.

"Now let's sleep." He guided her to the bed. Jackson wrapped his arms around her. "I love you"

"I love you too."