Part 3

Buzz! Buzz!

"AHHH!" I screamed and fell off my bed. "Ugh... just the alarm."

I groaned and crawled over to my night stand and looked at the alarm. "I'm going to get you back one day." I stuck my tongue at the demon and turned off the sounds.

I lay down on the floor, looking at the ceiling. I got up really early, so early that it's still dark out. Today was my first day and I wanted to give off a good first impression, not like the one I gave when I was a first year in high school.

"Why did I only graduate school just to go to more school?" I groaned and rolled over. "I should make some food, get ready, check if I have...every....thin-" I fell back asleep.

>~<

I opened my eyes. I was laying on the floor and the sun was bright and shining.

"What? I thought my alarm went off.." I looked at the alarm I was laying under. "Shoot!" I cursed under my breath.

I quickly stood up. I was going to be late if I didn't get ready at this moment. I pulled off my clothes, showered, and ran to my wardrobe. I grabbed my black hoodie that said, "Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come."

If I was going to be late, I could at least try to get a laugh from someone. I proceeded to slip on dark blue jeans and black converse highs. After I grabbed my book bag and ran.

>~<

When I arrived on campus, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I bowed.

"Don't worry about it." I looked at him. "Hey wait! You're Park Jang-mi!" He smiled.

"How did you..." I looked up and saw a smiling Jaebum. "I thought I had a stalker for a moment."

"No stalker, just me."

"Well at least I know one person here."

"You look like you're in a rush... what happened?"

"I'm going to be late to class, do you know where room 202 is?"

"Um Mia... class doesn't start until another 20 minutes."

"What?" I remembered. "Crap I had set my alarm earlier just in case." I put my face in my hands. "I'm such an idiot." I started laughing silently. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Mia.... are you ok?" I looked at him.

"Yeah." I laughed a bit more. "Its just this is the exact same thing that happened to me during high school. It's deja vu."

"Your shoulders were shaking and I thought you were crying."

"Nah, I may get shy or embarrassed easily but I do not cry." I smiled. "Wait..." I stopped smiling. "Did you just call me Mia?"

"U-uh..." he rubbed his head.

"Saying Jang-mi is too much trouble. I'll still call you Jang-mi if Mia isn't what you want to be called."

"N-no it's fine. My boss actually calls me that too." I chuckled.
"Really?"

"Yeah! Since you gave me a nickname I believe I deserve the right to give you one as well!" I thought for a moment.

"Jaebum...hmmmm.... what nicknames come from Jaebum Jaebumie?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"Jaebumie Oppa~ Pay Attention To Me Oppa~" he started teasing me.

"I'm not calling you that." He laughed.

"How disrespectful."

"We're friends aren't we?" He rolled his eyes at my remark.

"Haha..." he had laughed like a robot.

"Oppa~" Someone had back hugged Jaebum. "I see you've met another girl." This girl whined as Jaebum pushed her away.

"I don't like it when you do that when I'm talking." He gestures toward me. I started getting dizzy and really nervous.

Poofy red hair.... her glare was unbearable.

"Why are you talking with her? She reminds me of Ji Hee." She snickered.

"You think so? I don't think so."

"I know a Ji Hee when I see a Ji Hee."

"Where are your manners Oppa?" Introduce me to your friend!"

"Right. Park Jang-Mi, Jae Eun. Jae Eun, Park Jang-Mi."

"She's not as pretty as me." She laughed. Jaebum's face showed annoyance. He decided to whisper something in her ear.

"Fine, but I'll find you later Oppa~" she sung as she walked away.

"Jeez..." he sighed. "Sorry about her."

"Don't be sorry." I say.

"Yeah... are you ok?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" That girl threatened me, of course I'm not ok... but you don't know that, nor do you need to.

"It's just your face changed when she came."

"No, I was just shocked to see your face change." I smiled at him, hoping he wouldn't ask anymore.

"She seems terrible, but she's always been there for me."

"What do you mean?"

"I've had many girls I've liked, but they end up leaving for some reason. She's the only one who hasn't left. Plus she doesn't have any interest in me, so I don't have to worry about ruining our friendship."

She's totally two-faced.

"I greet most of them, but they all get pale and walk away."

Jae Eun is definitely the reason. How can he be so oblivious to this? Who is Ji Hee?

"Yeah, but she can be pretty clingy."

"Oh..." it was pretty silent and awkward. "I should be getting to class." I was about to walk away, when Jaebum grabbed my wrist.
"You said you didn't know where it was, I could show you..." I blushed.

"U-uh, sure."

We walked side by side, laughing and talking about nothing.

"Aren't you going to ask about Ji Hee?"

"No... It's not my place." Even I am curious and really want to know.

"If I were you, I'd want to know." He said.

"Ah ok..." we arrived at my class.

"Physics?"

"Don't judge." I poked his cheek, he smirked.

"I'll see you later Mia." He waved to me.

"See you then Jaebummie."

"Yah! Mia!" I laughed as I walked into my class.