Part 8

"Why are we here?" I whine. Jaebum decided to carry me in a different way, he is now holding me in a bridal style.

"Jang-Mi!" I looked and saw Ji Hee and Mi Na, running towards me.

"Hey?" They stopped suddenly.

"Oh..." some of the boys mumbled and the others just closed their mouths.

"Um.. Jaebum, y-you can out me down now." I lightly poked his shoulder, embarrassed.

"O-oh y-yeah." He put me down in front of my friends. It was really quiet.

"W-well... thank you, I-" I looked at my girls. "W-we should get going..." I bowed to them and pushed my friends in the opposite direction.

Jaebum's POV

"I didn't think she'd be friends with them..." I sigh. I had gone home and Jae Eun came over.

"Well it's clearly a sign."

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously, she's going to end up hurting you. How dumb can you be?" She playfully smacked the back of my head.

"Hey..." I rub the back of my head. "She doesn't know about them, I'm sure if I tell her..."

"Would she choose you over her friends?"

"...she has the right to have her friends..."

"You're never this understanding... what has she done to you?"

"Wha-"

"Is she threatening you?" Jae Eun got really defensive. "I can ruin her."

"No. Don't." I sipped on my apple juice.

"Ok Oppa."

"Yeah... I think you should get going."

"Why?"

"I'm tired, I wanna sleep."

"You can't sleep away your problems..."

"Watch me."

"Zoinks, okay grumpy. I'm leaving, don't sleep long. It's the middle of the day and you shouldn't be napping now."

"Yeah yeah sorry mom."

"Haha rude." She walked out of the room.

It's a sign huh? I scoff. Mia won't do anything like that... I thought there for a while. Ji Hee didn't seem like she'd do it either... I reached for my phone. I'll ask Jackson for her number.

Jaebum: Do you have Mia's number?

Loud Mouth: Yeah.... why....? Do you like her already?!?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jaebum: Really? Not now, I just need to talk to her.

Loud Mouth: Well you do go to the same college, why not go to her dorm?

Jaebum: I'm not a creep.

Loud Mouth: Fine... but you didn't get it from me... (XXX)-XXX-XXXX

Jaebum: Well, I can't get it from anyone else... so... Thanks.

I put her number in my phone and decided to text her.

Jaebum: Hey Mia, this is Jaebum.

Mia: Oh, hey Jaebum. Jackson give you my number?

Jaebum: yup.

Mia: Figures xD what's up?

Jaebum: Nothing much, just trying to nap.

Mia: You ain't trying to nap if you're texting me xD

Jaebum: Got me there... I wanted to talk.

Mia: Uh Oh.... did I do something TTwTT ???

Jaebum: no no no, I just need to talk.

Mia: ...ok... what's shakin?

Jaebum: in person.

Mia: ?

Jaebum: I wanna talk in person. Can we meet somewhere?

Mia: Well, I'd invite you over to my dorm, but I doubt you could get through xD

Jaebum: I'll try.

Mia: Haha ok xD I'm on floor 3 and room 203

Jaebum: See ya soon.

Mia: See ya.

I got out of bed and changed my clothes, grabbing a book, before heading out to the girls dorm.

I got to the entrance and the security guard stopped me.

"Business?"

"Returning a book."

"Suspicious, I'll return it."

"You can't..."

"Why not?"

"Um... there's something inside this book. It's so dark and creepy, touching it will make you feel paranoid. The girl who gave this to me... she... cursed it. I've had it for a while and it only brings bad luck. I'm returning it, not for my safety... but for everyone's." The guard shivered and let me through.

"Good luck kid."

"Thanks..." wow... that was easier than I thought. I chuckled silently. Floor 3, room 203.