Part 9

3rd person

"Mia?" Jaebum knocked on her door.

"Wait! My hair is messy!" Jaebum chuckled.

"It doesn't matter." He yelled before the door flung open.

"I just put it in a messy bun." She laughed. "It's really messy in here, but try to make do." She led him in. He was silent. The girl looked so pretty. Her tank top and shorts matched her image. "Hey, earth to Jaebumie!" She snapped in front of his face.

"Haha, whoa..." he looked at the room. There were papers all over. "Why do you have so much homework?"

"Jaebum I'm studying to become an astrophysicist. This is nothing compared to the work I'll be doing ok the future." She laughed and started to clean up. "I thought you'd take a while, so I decided to make some coffee and then clean."

"Did I really get here that fast?"

"No, i just procrastinated my cleaning." She giggled and placed a giant pile of papers on her desk.

"I still can't believe it."

"What? The homework load?"

"No, the fact that you're making coffee in the middle of the day." He laughed at her blank reaction.

"I've been surviving off coffee since classes started." She lifted up the pile of papers.

"You just said it was nothing."

"Don't use my words against me." She giggled again and he found it cute.

"You're really giggly right now." He smirked.

"I just drank coffee."

"But don't you always drink coffee?"

"Y'know Mr. Smarty Pants, you have a big mouth." She tried not to giggle.

"So why are you giggly?" He stood up and walked too close to her.

"U-uh..." she stuttered and lightly giggled again. "I'm just really bad being around boys." She pushed him lightly.

"Oh really?" He only walked closer to her.

"You're a big flirt y'know?" She hit his chest, playfully.

"Am I flirting?"

"I-I... um... I think you are? I've never had a guy flirt with me before that one dude at the shop." He backed away and his jaw dropped.

"Really? Never?"

"Yeah..." she rubbed her arms as if she were cold.

"Oh... you cold?"

"Uh... kinda, I like my room cold, but normally I'd be under my blankets doing homework right now." She chuckled nervously.

"Here." Jaebum put leather jacket over her shoulders. "It's cold at first, but it'll warm up the more you wear it." He made eye contact with her. He chuckled at her blushing cheeks.