Part 2

I worked a couple more days. School wasn't going to start for another week, so I spent my excess time working.

"Mia~!" My boss and I had gotten close. So close that she came up with Mia as a nickname for me.

"One moment ma'am, I'm working with a customer." I smiled at the him, apologizing for my boss' immaturity. He just smiled and laughed.

"I'd like the Caramel Macchiato please."

"Coming right-"

"Mia~ have you talked with lover boy lately?" Felisa yelled.

"U-um.." it went quiet.

"You have a boyfriend?" The sound in his voice seemed a bit sad.

"Oh she doesn't, she just has eyes for this one guy named Jae-"

"Aish!" I cover her mouth. "Cierra la boca!" It went a bit silent.

"What?" Felisa pushed my hand from her mouth.

"U-uh... I know Spanish..." I chuckled nervously.

"What did you say?"

"Oh...uh... 'Close your mouth'...?"

"Why would I close my mouth."

"I'm working with a customer and it probably would make him feel awkward." Felisa's eyes looked at the customer. She snorted.

"I'm sorry for my boss." I apologized again.

"Don't worry! It's quite entertaining to see your interactions with one another!" Jaebum laughed at us.

"What a coincidence." Felisa laughed and put her arm around my shoulders.

"Did you drink again." I patted her head.

"Only one shot."

"Why do people still come here when you're like this? Go lay down."

"I want to see the handsome young man though~" she whined.

"One moment sir... I'll be sure to get you your hot cocoa, please wait a moment." I pushed Lee Felisa to the break room. "Stay here Felisa."

I walked out to Jaebum. "I'm so sorry."

"You say 'sorry' too much."

"Sorry..." I bowed. "I can't help it." He pouted.

"I'll get your drink." I made his drink and gave it to him.

"Thank you. I'll leave you to work. See you another time." I waved to him as he left.

"What would you like?" I smiled at the next customer.

"For you to stay away from Jaebum." She had poofy red hair and wore little to no clothing.

"Pardon?"

"Stay away from Jaebum Oppa." The girl walked out of the café.

"Ok..." I was shook, but I had a job to do. I proceeded to do my job with a smile.