Part 7

"Jackson are you ok?" Jaebum still carried me like a sack of potatoes.

"Haha, yeah. Question is, are you ok?" He booped my nose.

"Of course! Did you see me fight back?" I smile at him.

"You were so cool!"

"I want to kick down a wall or something." Everyone chuckled.

"Violent much?" Jinyoung asks.

"It's the most excitement I've gotten since school started. Cut me some slack Oppa." I giggled.

"How is someone as cute as you so disrespectful?" Mark laughed.

"I feel like I run the world right now! Haha, it felt great to get away from him." I laugh.

"You're weird." Mark teases.

"Haha! Oh wait! Mark Oppa who's A Ra?"

"His girlfriend." Yugyeom gagged.

"Is she nice?" I smiled at him.

"Of course. Mark only deserves the best!" Jackson butts in.

"That's why he doesn't have you." Bambam pushed his Hyung out of the way. "Noona, how long have you known Jaebum Hyung and Jackson Hyung?"

"Hmmm... Jackson since I started working and Jaebum.... since I started working." I giggled. "Wow I didn't even realize it until now."

"Yah!" Jackson poked my face. "I've been friends with you before! Don't you remember?"

"Hey, watch it, you still owe me a cup of coffee."

"What happened?" Youngjae curiously cuts in.

"Well you see-" Jackson was immediately interrupted.

"This A-Hole bumped into me at a market and I dropped my coffee. It was all over my new blouse." I pouted.

"See? We knew each other before!" He laughed.