Part 5

Park Jang-Mi POV

I changed into my work uniform. I had, roughly, 5 minutes before I started work.

"This shift can't be done any sooner!" I heard one of our other employees yell.

"Hey Oppa!" I come out. "I can take over from here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure, it's only 5 minutes extra." Jackson jumped up and down.

"Thank you Mia~" I laughed at him. "I'll buy you coffee sometime. Do you think they give discounts if I work here?" I laughed at him.

Jackson Oppa, Felisa, and I have gotten really close. Jackson and Felisa know everything. I've told them about how my parents worked hard to get me to college and in the end I got a scholarship. They decided to keep their money and send some if I absolutely needed it.

"Hey Mia! My friends are coming today!" Jackson walks out of the back room.

"Really?" I passed an Americano to a customer. "Here you are sir. Have a good day."

"Hey um..." the guy passed me a piece of paper. "Call me sometime..." the boy winked at me and walked out of the café.

"Did you see that?" I asked Jackson.

"I think he likes you!"

"No dip Sherlock. I don't even know this kid."

"You should totally call him."

"Why would it matter?"

"Mia, don't hurt the kid's feelings."

"I'm not, I'll tell him I'm taken." Jackson grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Since when?!?" He pouted. "How could you not tell me?"

"No~" I said holding his hands, and pushing them up. "I like someone." Jackson wiggles his eyebrows.

"Is it me?" Jackson squeezed my hand.

"As if." I pulled my hands away, acting defensive.

"Aw~ Mia~ who's this boy? Is it this lover boy Felisa freaks out over?"

"Yes it is, now go! I've got work to do."

"What work, no one's here..." I looked scanned the room.

"It seemed like you guys were having fun, so I closed the store for a bit." Felisa smiled in one of the booths. "I don't know who I ship more. Park Jang-Mi with Jackson or Park Jang-Mi with Jaebum..." Felisa sipped a cup of water.

"Why're like this?" I said. "It's creepy how you randomly show up."

"Why would you be shipped with Jaebum?" Jackson poked my cheek.

"Jaebum is lover boy!" Felisa sang.

"Felisa..." I whined.

"You like Jaebum Hyung?"

"Um... you know him?" I looked down at my feet.

"Dude he's my homie!"

"Is he a friend that's coming over?"

"Yeah! I could totally hook you up." I punched him lightly.

"Nah, he's got Jae Eun."

"Jae Eun? Why is he still hanging out with that slut."

"Woah, rude, don't be like that. They're friends and you should respect that."

"You're so sweet to people!" Jackson bear hugged me.