Part 16

A/N: Haha sorry for not updating, there's legit no excuse, I just didn't really know how to make this more interesting 😂 Here ya go.

Youngjae's POV

Poor Jang-Mi.... she must be so nervous. I watched her fiddle with rings on her fingers.

"Hey..." I nudged her lightly. "Tonight is going to be great."

"Yeah... I'm just scared."

"Don't worry, Jaebum will notice and maybe you two can live happily ever after."

"YE AND MAKE CUTE BABIES" Bambam laughed. Jang-Mi snickered.

"You're ridiculous Bammie. I'm not going to seduce him or intimidate anything. I'm on a fake date with Youngjae, gotta pay attention to him." She linked arms with mine.

"Youngjae is Mr. Steal Jaebum's gurl." Yugyeom screamed as we got out of the car.

Jaebum's POV

We just arrived and as I led Jae Eun out of the car, I heard Yugyeom yell,

"Youngjae is Mr. Steal Jaebum's gurl." I turned my head to face where it came from and saw Youngjae gently guiding Jang-Mi out of their van.

"I can't believe this..." I sighed out.

"What Oppa?" She turned her head to see what I was looking at. "Slut..." she mumbles under her breath.

"Stop that."

"Stop What?"

"Calling girls such terrible things. Or anything, have a heart."

"Yah Oppa! What's gotten into you?" I growled.

Why is she always acting like this? It's really getting me worked up.

They were laughing with each other. I stared at Jang-Mi.

Wow... she looks stunning.

She looked my way and we made eye contact. Her eyes didn't have a sparkle in it, they were clouded over and darkened. I lightly waved to her, hoping she would wave back.

She didn't.

She turned her heads towards Youngjae, who patted her head and mouthed,

"It's ok..." She nodded and the group walked in.

Jae Eun and I walked inside. Music blared and lights flickered, blinding anyone who wasn't ready.

"Ah! Youngjae! Nooooo!" I saw Youngjae run across the dance floor with Jang-Mi following behind.

"C'mon Jang-Mi! It'll be fun!" He turned towards her and let her catch up.

"No Youngjae, I caAHHHHH!" She tripped on her heels, falling into Youngjae, who caught her. "Stupid heels." She scrambled back on her feet.

"We can switch!" Youngjae pulled off his flats.

"Your feet are bigger than mine."

"Oh right." He chuckled nervously and put his shoe back on.

"Look at that!" Jae Eun walked towards them. "Youngjae I always knew this was your true identity." She pointed out the dress he was wearing. "Who chose such a disgusting outfit?"

Youngjae hung is head.

"Yah! Jae Eun! Leave him alone!" I watched Jang-Mi grab Youngjae's hand. I was furious.

"I can't believe you can move on so fast! You even started dating Youngjae! Jaebum's best friend! What's wrong with you?" Jae Eun pouted.

"We're not dating... we cake as friends." Youngjae squeezed her hand.

"Then how do you explain that?" She pointed to their hands.

"It's a friendly gesture." Youngjae explained, letting go of her hand

"What friends with bene-"

"Come with me." I grab Jang-Mi's hand and pull her away.

"Yah! Jaebum! Stop!" She tried to get away.

"Hey! She's here with me! Not with you!" I stopped and looked at Youngjae with pleading eyes.

"Please let me do this..." Youngjae sighed and let us go.

"No! I don't want to please!" I pulled her into a bathroom stall (😏😏). "I can't be in here..."

"Jang-Mi... Listen to me."

"No"

"Please I need to-"

"You don't need anything from me and I don't need anything from you. Just leave me alone"

Her words stung like needles.

"Please..." I begged. She unlocked the stall door.

"I can't Jaebum..." She turned to look at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Goodbye Jae-" I pulled her back into the stall and pushed her against the door.

"This isn't goodbye." I leaned in and kissed her.