Part 15

A/N: It honestly makes me sad to constantly see fan wars going on. Like who do I side with? Multi fandom problems (btw have u listened to Melanie Martinez's new song? It's dope off the chain... ha I'm a nerd >.<)

Jang-Mi's POV

"I don't like this..." the boys piled into the living room, all of them wearing long flowing dresses (imagine however you would like).

" the boys piled into the living room, all of them wearing long flowing dresses (imagine however you would like)

(Ji Hee and Mi Na with their fancy apple juice)

(Jang-Mi's dress, but like it'd look better if it was blue

(Jang-Mi's dress, but like it'd look better if it was blue... Idk I just like blue)

(A Ra's dress, personally, I believe this is the prettiest dress ever, unfortunately I won't be able to pull something like this off TTwTT)

"Wow how come we get these," Bambam whines while playing with the ends of his dress, "And you get those?"

"Because those were on sale and these weren't." Mi Na laughs.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Jinyoung sasses her.

"Nothing, we just don't have a valid reason." I laugh. "C'mon guys! It's only a night out if we wear makeup!" Ji Hee holds up her makeup... (Idk what is called. I don't do make up)

"No" Jackson stares. "I've put on a dress, we're men and we don't..."

"That color looks great on you!" Bambam tells as he helps apply Youngjae's lip stick.

"Wait for meeeee!" Jackson brushes off his statement and starts applying make up as well.

~After applying the make ups~

"dAAAAAng!" Mark yells.

"What?" Yugyeom looks at what he's pointing at. "JINYOUNG YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!"

"I know." He flicked his wig. The girls cleared their throats.

"You looking sexy A Ra..." Mark winked and she lightly hit him in the chest.

"Stahhhp." She blushed and Mark snaked his arms around her waist.

"You guys aren't as cute as us!" Jackson kissed Ji Hee's cheek. She blushed as well, put her hand to her right cheek.

"This isn't even a competition." Jinyoung interlaced his hand with Mi Na's.

"WE ALL KNOW WHO WINS!" We turned to see the Maknae's holding hands. "ITS US!" We laughed.

"Well guys..." I look at them, I finished applying my make up. "We should get going..." they were all looking at me. "Um... why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're really pretty..." Yugyeom blushed.

"Hey Yugyeom! She's supposed to seduce Jaebum!" Bambam laughed.

"Bam!" A Ra punched his chest.

"What?" I eyed Bambam weirdly. "Seduce Jaebum?"

"He was just joking!" Jinyoung laughs nervously. "Right?"

"Uh yeah!" He hesitated.

"I'm not an idiot you guys, what are you planning?"

"Dang smart human child thing." Ji Hee sighed. "We just wanted to show Jaebum that he made a mistake. He should've chosen you."

"It's ok..." I looked at my feet. The shoes I wore were pink with a small bow. "I don't need to go then..." I kicked them off.

"Hey..." I felt someone push me to sit on the bed. "You're already dressed up... might as well go now..." Youngjae started to put my shoes on for me, like Cinderella.

"If you say so..." I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"You can be my fake date. Everyone has got one."

"Yugyeom and Bambam..."

"Are going together as a fake date as well." He laughed along with everyone else.

"I guess we can all go now..." I smiled.

"Let's go!" Everyone started to run outside the dorm room.

Jaebum's POV

Jinyoungie <3- We're going out to a party downtown... if you want to come, you can come.

Jaebum- I don't know if I want to go with you there

Jinyoungie<3- I know you're mad, but bring your monster with you and we can fight in person, rather than text.

That's it, I'm going.