Chapter 2

Melanie’s POV

We boarded the plane, and got settled in our seats. I told Sarah I was going to sleep on the way there, so I wouldn’t be as tired. She did the same thing, and I drifted off to sleep. 

I woke to a bump and people screaming. Sarah was still sleeping, so I shook her awake. The flight attendants told us we were going to land the plane on a random stretch of land. I started hyperventilating, because this was my first time on a plane. I didn’t know what to do, but Sarah had helped me. The faster we went down, the bumpier it got. Luckily, we landed the plane on a road in Ireland. We were almost there, but I was still scared out of my mind. They had people coming around to make sure everyone was okay, and we were. Someone told me we were going to get free tickets to England, and a free ticket to where ever we wanted to go. We made our way to a hotel in Ireland, and waited for cars to take us to the airport. We got on that plane, and made it safely to England. 

I had found a flat that we could rent for the time that we were here, so we got a cab and made our way to our flat. When we were on the way there, I saw a bunch of girls chasing someone, but I didn’t think it mattered. We got to the flat, and started unpacking. The concert was tomorrow, and I was so excited!! 

“Hey, I’m gonna go to bed so I’m not tired tomorrow” Sarah said. I chuckled back at her. 

“I was just thinking the same thing!” We made our way to our rooms, and fell asleep. 

When I woke up, It was about 11 the next morning. I checked my social media, and made my way to the kitchen. 

After I realized we had no food at all, I woke Sarah up so we could go to the store. We got everything we thought we would need for the next couple of weeks. The total came to £50. I gladly paid the cashier, and we went home. Then I decided to break in the kitchen, by making chocolate chip pancakes. By this time it was about 3 pm and the concert started at 7. We started getting ready, and made our way to the arena. We had managed to get backstage passes, front row seats, and a meet and greet. I heard the music to “Up All Night” begin, and I started screaming, as did Sarah. After the concert, we made our way backstage, and we were looking for the boys, but there was no sight of them. I began to give up hope, when Sarah started falling. I caught her in time of falling, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t heavy. 

Liam must have seen me struggling, and jogged over to me. He picked her up bridal style, and set her on a couch. I knew exactly how to wake Sarah up when she fainted. “SARAH, IT’S LIAM PAYNE!!” I yelled in her ear, making her jump. When she realized I was telling the truth, she couldn’t speak. 

“Well, since you two appear to be the only ones with backstage passes, I will go get the rest of the lads” Liam told us. 

Sarah waited until Liam was out of the room and shut the door to yell “WHY THE HELL DID YOU EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF LIAM PAYNE?!?!?” 

I laughed at her question, and simply said, “Well, that’s the only way to wake you up when you faint”. 

The door began opening, and we calmed down. Niall was the first to walk in, followed by Liam, then Zayn, Harry and Louis. They walked over to us, and introduced themselves. 

“Hi, I’m Niall!” He said with a bright smile. 

“Hi, I’m Liam!” He said smiling like Niall. 

“Hi I’m Zayn!” He said with his beautiful accent. 

“Hi, I’m Harry!” He flashed a cheeky smile at both of us. 

“Hi, I’m Louis!” He smiled with his pearly white teeth.

“Hi, I’m Melanie, and since I don’t think she can talk, this is Sarah”. I couldn’t believe we were meeting One Direction. I had done the number one thing on my bucket list!!!