Chapter 13

**Mel’s POV** 

I said yes. I don’t know why I did, but I said yes. Don’t get me wrong, I love Louis, I really do. But I just think that four months is very quick. So much has happened today, that I can’t even comprehend it all this late. The room is almost spinning, so I decide to go to bed. 

When I wake up, the light is shining through my window. I am still pretty tired, but I know that I have to get up. I get out of bed and put my slippers on. As I go downstairs, I don’t hear any talking. I look at the clock, and it reads 9:30. I shrug my shoulders and make myself some breakfast. I throw some bacon on the stove, start the coffee pot, and make some french toast. I begin to wonder where everyone is, but then I remember the date. October 19th. I have my family birthday party today. I decide to get ready, and I throw on my dress for today. I go to Erin’s room, and she is awake on her phone. I look on the bottom bunk,  and Niall is still there. 

“Erin, come here” I whisper. She hops out of her bed and follows me. “Wanna go to Starbucks with me?” I ask once we’re in the hallway. 

“Sure, just let me get changed quick” She runs into her room, grabs some clothes, and changes really quickly. 

As we are on our way, we see a massive group of girls surrounding a gas station in town. When we are on our way home from Starbucks, the group of girls got even larger. I am extremely low on gas, so I stop to get some. I push my way through the group of girls, and make my way to the door. I tell the police officers that I just need to pre-pay for my gas. They let me in, and I make my way to the register. I pay for my gas, and turn around. Then I see my idols (besides the lads). Our2ndLife is standing right in front me. I stop dead in my tracks, and I think I stop breathing. I can’t really tell. 

“Um, hello?” a voice asks

“Oh, sorry. I’ll just get going. I’ll let you have your privacy” I blush, and begin walking out the door. 

“No, it’s alright. As long as you don’t like freak out that we are here” Sam promises me. 

“Okay” I smile and bite my lip. I look out the door and I see Erin trying to get in. The police officers won’t let her because she looks like she is a fan. I tap the window and tell the officer that she is my sister, and they finally let her in. 

“What the butt is with all the pe-” She stops in her tracks just like I did. “Is that O2L? Or am I just seeing things?” 

“Nope. Guys, this is my sister Erin” They all proceed to greet her and give her a hug. Jc even kissed her cheek. 

We get to talking, and both of us get their numbers and vice versa. The officers have managed to get the girls to leave, so Erin and I head home. 

We arrive back at the house at around 1. We were trapped in the gas station for a while. When I walk in the door, I see most of my family there, along with the lads. This is just a small party, so it is over within a couple of hours. 

“Who wants to play Truth or Dare?” I sing-song. 

“Why not?” they chorus. 

We play truth or dare for a few hours, and then go to bed for a long night’s sleep. 

**One week later**

We are exiting our plane. I am so nervous. We are on our way to meet Louis’ family. We sit in the taxi on the way there, and my leg starts shaking. “Mel, calm down. They’ll love you” He grabs my leg and gives it a gentle squeeze. Then my other leg starts shaking. I laugh, and put my head on his shoulder. We talk about nothing, and soon enough we arrive (which is a good thing because I don’t think I could have stayed in that taxi for much longer). 

We pull into the driveway, and people flood out the doors. The first one I see is Louis’ mum, followed by Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie, and Fizzy, each carrying a baby. 

“Louis!” They all yell. The babies just make gurgling noises. 

He gives his family hugs and greets them. “This is Melanie. She is the nicest girl I have probably ever met” he squeezes me and whispers “you’ll be fine”. 

“Hello, I’m Johannah” Louis’ mum smiles and hugs me. “This is Daisy, Phoebe” she leans over and whispers “just remember Daisy has darker eyes” she scoots away. “This is Lottie and Fizzy. This is Ernest, and this is Doris” I know who most of them are from being a fan. 

“Hello everyone” I smile. 

“Hi Mel!” Lottie said happily to me. 

“It’s nice to finally meet everyone” I say

“Please, come in! I’ve made some lunch if you are hungry.” 

“Sure! That’d be lovely. Thank you mum” Louis hugged his mum. 

After we make small talk and eat our lunch, Louis and I decided to head up to bed because the jet lag was terrible. 

“I love you Mel” Louis whispered to me. 

I snuggled in closer to his chest and said “I love you too Louis” 

***************************************************************************************************************

I know it's short, but I finally uploaded something!!! I'll try my best to upload again sometime this week. If not, then I PROMISE FOR SURE  next week. Softball season is about half over, and I had nothing today! Thank you so much for bearing with me while I was sick and didn't have time. I know it's a terrible excuse, but I tried to write. I really did. I wrote most of this while I was in study hall at school... Don't tell ;) Once again, thank you so much <3

I love you all!!! 

~Melanie<3