Chapter 11

Sorry about this, but this chapter takes place 2 months ahead of the previous chapter!!! This means it is October, and Mel’s birthday is in 5 days!!!!

******************************************************************************************

**Mel’s POV**

Gah! my birthday is in 5 days, and I could not be more excited.That is the day I turn 18!!! The tour is going great, but we get a 2 week break for Halloween. The lads are choosing to stay at my house with me for my birthday, then will go home for a week. Louis and I have been doing fabulously. We trust each other completely, and we love each other. After celebrating my birthday with my family, we are going to his mum’s house, so I can meet his family. 

We still have shows until tonight, and my birthday is on Saturday. I already told the boys not to buy me anything. I didn’t listen to them on their birthdays, so I don’t think they will listen to me. I just want to have a small “party” with my friends and family. Sarah is still in London, and we both have been communicating very well. I also enrolled in an online high school to get my Diploma. 

“Mel, can you hand me my phone?” Louis asked me. We are currently getting ready for the day, and no concert tonight. Our final show of the tour is going to be tomorrow, and there has been no word from Dan since June. We don’t plan on doing anything super fun or fancy, so I just wear some black skinny jeans, a white lace tank top, a gray cardigan, and black boots. 

“Are you excited for your birthday party?” he asked. 

“Of course!!! I can’t wait to see some of my friends! It feels like just yesterday we were at Cedar Point with some of them!” 

“Well, I’m glad you’re excited” he smiled. 

“So, what are we doing tonight?” I asked him. 

“Well, I was thinking we could go see a movie then have Chinese for dinner. Sound alright?” 

“Perfect” I smiled back

We exit the small game room (where we locked the door to get dressed), and go to the dining area. “Hey lads, we’re going out for a bit” Louis tells them as we exit the bus. We are currently back in the U.S. after going to Japan and Australia. In L.A. for that matter!!! 

We find a small cinema after walking for about 20 minutes. It was a nice, quiet, calm walk with Louis. Just the two of us. We haven’t had any real time alone since I had my surgery back in June. “What movie do you want to see love?” he startles me from the silence. 

“Oh, I don’t really care. Anything really” I say, still recovering from my startle. 

He pays for the tickets and we get popcorn. We only get a small, since I know Louis. He will want to sit in the back of the theater and make out the whole movie. We find our theater, and he runs to the back row. What did I tell you? 

The movie begins, and I follow along for the first part. About 1/4 into the movie, Louis turns my head towards his and kisses me. The kiss was almost hungry, but I didn’t care. We were the only ones in the theater, so we didn’t have to worry about making noises. About 10 minutes after the movie was over, I told Louis, “We should probably leave now, before somebody comes in to clean up the theater”. 

We left the theater and walked to the nearest Chinese restaurant. Louis orders for me as I go to the restroom. I do my business, and as I walk out the door, I see Louis waiting for me by the door. We head out and go back to the tour bus. We arrive and I immediately pull out my laptop. As I am doing work for my math class, I get a text. 

From: Connor:) 

Hey Melanie! How have you been? Are you still having your party Saturday?