Chapter 18

Just as a refresher:

-Melanie and Louis just finished moving in with the help of Johannah

-Perrie told Zayn she was pregnant— but I have other plans for this in a later chapter.

-It is approximately November of 2014; however, since it has been almost 2 years since I've updated, this will take place in May of 2015... I don't think it'll ever be caught up to the current time.

So, here we go!

**********************************************

*Melanie's POV*

"Louis, can you come here for a minute?" I yell down the hallway. He's here in about a minute.

"What should I wear today?"

"Who says you have to wear anything at all?" He grins at me. He quickly comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach, spinning me in a circle. I turn around and he starts kissing me. His lips are so soft, I can barely feel it until the pressure changes from my mouth to my neck. He is about to take my shirt off, then the doorbell rings. He groans, urging me not to answer it, but I reluctantly pull away to get the door.

I open the door to see Niall, Liam and Harry waiting. "Hey guys, come on in. I'll be back in just a minute" They have a seat on the couch as Louis finally comes back from our room. Currently, only two of the bedrooms in the house are being used— ours, and one of the others as a recording room for me.

I'm completely stuck on what to wear, especially since I don't want to go with something I've already worn before (in terms of an exact outfit). I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, a blue tee, a leather jacket, and my heeled combat boots. I head down the hall and overhear the conversation the boys are hearing.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Harry asks.

At this point though, they'll hear that I have stopped and decide to head back to the bedroom, seeing as I forgot my phone anyway. I come back to the living room and they all just stare at me. "Did I forget to put a shirt on or something?" I look down at my body, feeling like crap considering they're all staring at me.

"No, we thought we heard you before" Liam says.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot my phone so I had to go grab it". After a long pause, I finally say, "Are we gonna go or are you just gonna sit here and stare at me all day?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind that" Louis smile cheekily. I walk over to him, smack his arm gently, and we leave. We had plans to go get something to eat, then we were going to rehearsal.

We get into two cars, Louis' and Liam's, then head out for breakfast. We get our food, eat then head to rehearsal. I rode with Louis and Niall on the way. We were about halfway there when I got the feeling that something really bad was going to happen. I couldn't say anything though, since I would just sound like I'm crazy. We got to rehearsal just fine. We were wrapping up, I was packing up my guitar and a song popped into my head for a cover. Last summer, I got really attached to this band.

We all headed back to our house to have a little party. I ran upstairs, recorded my cover, then ran back down to catch up with the boys. Even though we are on tour, I feel like I don't get to have any time with them. (A/N In case you don't remember, Melanie had her 18th birthday back in October). The boys are in the kitchen, all getting ready to take a shot. Liam is doing what appears to be a shot of water. I decide to join Liam, seeing as I have never drank before.

"Come on Mel, do a real shot with us!" Harry says

"No thanks. I'd rather not do a strong shot as my first taste of alcohol"