Chapter 15

**Mel's POV**

As I walk through the club, I try to find Perrie. Her and I have gotten along really well seeing as we just met.

"Zayn, have you seen Perrie?" I yell to zayn who is 2 feet away from me.

"Yeah, she said she had to go to the bathroom. But that was a while ago. I haven't seen her since"

"Thanks" I yell and rush to find Perrie. When I find the restroom, I barge inside. "Perrie, are you in here?" I hear a slight groan from one of the stalls. she opens the door for me, and I see her bent over the toilet. "Are you okay?"

"I felt fine earlier. I didn't even have anything to drink either!" she says.

"Maybe you just have food poisoning" I suggest. It wouldn't surprise me. I've had it many times before.

"I haven't eaten anything since lunch at 2 though. It's 9 now."

"Give me just a moment" I excuse myself to find Louis. I find him at the bar ordering a round of shots. "Louis, I need your keys. I'm taking Perrie home"

"Mel, I didn't drive. Remember? I figured we'd be too drunk to drive home anyway" he's right.

As I turn to go back to the toilet, I bump into someone. "Mel?"

"Connor! Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Our2ndLife is on a break and we decided to come here and Italy"

"You didn't happen to drive did you?"

"Actually, I did. You going somewhere?"

"My friend is sick and I want to take her home"

"I'll give you two a ride to your place. Is that alright?"

"Perfect. Let me get her."

I get Perrie into the car and lay her in the back seat. She groans a few times, but manages to fall asleep. As we arrive back at Louis' mum's house, Connor offers to carry Perrie for me. He takes her inside and sets her on a bed.

"Thank you so much Connor" I hug him.

"Not a problem. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah" I smile. "Oh, when you go back to the club, can you tell my boyfriend Louis that I came home?"

"Yep" he climbs into the car and drives away.

I go back into the guest room and find Perrie sitting up. "Perrie. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine" she snaps. Woah, moody much?

"Perrie. Seriously, you were just getting sick at the club. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I don't know what's wrong with me. I was fine earlier."

"What did you eat earlier?" I ponder.

"I don't remember!"

"Perrie, is it possible that you are pregnant?"

She laughs weirdly "No! no way!"

"No matter how awkward this will be for both of us, answer honestly. when was the last time you and zayn had sex?"

"Ummm... 2 days ago.."

With that, I begin walking to the market around the corner. I pay for the tests and run home. When I open the door, Louis is back. "Mel, what happened to you?"

"I left? Didn't Connor tell you?"

"I don't know. Some guy did come up to me, but I couldn't hear him."

"Perrie got sick, so I brought her home" when I go back to the bedroom, Perrie is in the bathroom waiting for me. I guess she knew. I give her the test and wait for her.

"Mel, I know we just met and all, but will you wait with me?"

I smile, "Sure"

We waited for the timer to go off. I heard Perrie inhale a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant" she stares at the test.

"I'm pregnant" she smiles this time.

"Congratulations!!"

"I just hope Zayn won't be upset"

"Perrie, don't be crazy. He will always love you"

We exit the bathroom, and find Louis sitting on the bed.

"What's going on?"

I look at Perrie and she smiles. "I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations Perrie! I'm happy for you guys" Louis smiles.

Well, I definitely did not expect this tonight. At all.

*************************************

Hello all!

It's been a while, but not too long!! I know it's short, but it's something! I will try to upload again sometime next week, but I can't promise. Please comment and vote, it means the world to me.

I love you all <3

~Melanie<3