Chapter 7

**Mel's POV**

"What's wrong? You're being awfully quiet. Is everything alright?" I asked Louis

"Yeah, I'm just amazed. You look gorgeous, by the way. I never thought I'd see you in a long dress" He said, almost shyly? 

"Aw, thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" I smiled at him. He was wearing a black tux with a red tie. 

We soon pull up to an extremely fancy restaurant, lit by chandeliers. We enjoyed our meals quietly. Everything seemed different tonight. I ordered the steak with veggies. Louis ordered something in a different language, but it looked like lobster. We made small talk about our families, and he paid, then we left. 

"Louis, that was amazing. Thank you so much" I hugged him before we got into the car. We leave, but he turns the wrong way to his flat. "Where are you going? Your flat is that way" I pointed the opposite direction. 

"I know, but I'm taking you somewhere else" I couldn't wait to see. I just thought we were going to his flat afterwards. 

Just then, he slowed down and parked his car. He opened my door, and we walked down to the beach he just pulled up to. I looked down, and noticed some flower petals. 

We sat down and watched the sun set. It was beautiful, and I had so much fun. 

Louis finally broke the silence when he said "Mel, I have something for you. I wasn't sure what size ring you wore, but I figured it was close to mine" (Just an FYI I have man hands.... Probably because I'm 5'7") "It's my old class ring. Will you wear it?" 

"Aww, sure Louis. Why have you kept it all these years?" 

"I don't really know, but I wanted to give it to you" he took a deep breath, before continuing. "I was also wondering something. Melanie Leigh Davis, will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't believe he still remembered my middle name. 

"Yes, Louis. I will be your girlfriend." Even though we had slept in the same room together every night, it didn't mean anything until now. I smiled at him. His eyes flickered down to my lips and my eyes to his. We both started leaning in, and closed the gap between us. I closed my eyes and my lips molded to his. Actually, he was my first kiss, and he made it special. I could feel the smile growing on his lips, but we never separated. Our lips moved together for about another 30 seconds, then separated. 

"Let's go home, yeah?" He asked

We go back to his flat, and he stops me in the hallway. "Mel, I have one more question for you, will you officially move in with us?" 

"Louis most of my stuff is here, but if you really want me living with you, then of course I will. Hey by the way, I need help picking a song for my next cover. What do you think I should do?" I asked him. 

"Well what are the options?" 

"Anything really"

"Okay, what about this one?" he pulls it up on iTunes. I smile at the song, Viva la Vida. 

"Yes. That's it!" I start recording almost immediately, and get it perfectly on the first try. I put in the music quietly over me and upload it to YouTube. 

After the song business, we watch The Hangover. I start yawning, then Louis chuckles. "You tired love?" 

"No, not really" but my cover is blown by another yawn. 

"Let's go to bed" 

We go up to bed, and get comfortable. I get under the blanket, and Louis soon joins me. He snuggles up right next to me, and I can hear his heart beating. I turn over so I am facing him and draw patterns on his chest. Have I ever mentioned that he sleeps shirtless? Well he does. He starts humming, and I soon fall asleep right next to Louis.