Chapter 3

Mel’s POV

When we arrive back in England, we all go to our own flats and sleep. Yay! Sleep! My best friend. 

I awoke to a chocolate smell. I went to the kitchen, and saw a stranger cooking on my stove! Luckily, before I left my room, I grabbed my old bat. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY KITCHEN?!?!?” I yelled holding the bat ready to hit. 

“WOAH WOAH WOAH, CALM DOWN!!! It’s me, Louis. Sarah let me in!” he yelled. 

“I’m going to kill her. What are you even doing here?” I asked him. 

“Making breakfast for you!” He smiled enthusiastically. He is making chocolate pancakes, with chocolate chips in them. 

Me being myself, I let him cook, and watched tv. All of a sudden, I had a plate of pancakes with whipped cream on them, on my lap. “Why are you being so sweet? I asked. 

“So it softens you up to answer this” He bit his lip, and looked extremely hot. “Will you go out with me, say, tonight at 6?” He asked smiling. God, his smile is adorable. 

“I’d love to, Louis” I smiled right back at him. 

“Great, I’ll see you then!” 

“Wait, before you go, what kind of date is this? Like how should I dress?”

“Semi-formal” He said, walking out the door. 

Okay, 7 hours to get ready. Plenty of time. 

“Sarah, come help me find something semi-formal to wear for tonight!!” I yelled to her, wherever she was. 

“Mkay, be right there!” She yelled back. Soon enough, she was digging through my closet to help find the perfect outfit. 

“Oo! What about this dress, with your black purse, and your black boots?” 

“Oh my gosh, it can be formal, semi-formal, and casual! It’s perfect Sarah!! Thank you!” I said. (A/N Outfit on the side!) 

I decided to take a long shower. I thought about where this date could possibly be, while using my favorite strawberry shampoo and conditioner. 

I got out of the shower, and put my robe on. I started blow drying my hair, and thinking about what to do with it. I put my contacts in next, and decided to curl my hair. Since it is naturally straight, it would be a nice contrast. I never curled my hair, because it took so long. Last time it took over three hours! 

After I was done curling my hair, it was 5:00. Perfect timing! I put my dress on, and started applying makeup. I decided on light tonight. Eyeliner under my lower lashes, mascara, and a skin-colored shimmer eye shadow. I then put white shimmer powder on my whole face, and was done. I transferred my stuff to my black purse, and waited with Sarah in the living room. 

There was a knocking at the door, and I realized I forgot my phone in my room. I ran upstairs to get it, and slowly walked back down. As I walked down, I watched Louis’ reaction. His jaw dropped. “I like your hair curly, love” He said. He was wearing a simple pair of khakis, and a white button up shirt. 

“I like your hair like this too” I said. It was messy, but not in a quiff. Perfect. 

We got in his car, and headed to a nice restaurant. Not too formal either. I smiled when he opened the door for me. We walked in, and he already had a reservation. 

We ordered our food, and made small talk. We got to know each other a lot better. Even though I had known a lot from stalking him as a fan, it was nice to hear it from just him.