Chapter 8

When we are done at the venue, we all go to Louis’ flat. “So, who’s up for a game of truth or dare?” Louis smirks. 

Most of the group says yes, except Harry. “Sorry Haz, but everyone else does” Liam says. 

“I’ll go first. Ariona, truth or dare?” I ask her

“Truth, just because I know you all too well” 

“Alright, if you were to make out with anybody in this room right now, who would it be?” I smirk at her. 

“Ugh, you always make me say something like that. But if I had to, I would choose Niall” She loves One Direction, and has a thing for Niall. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry slump down a little bit. “Alright, Ariona, your turn to ask” Louis tells her

“I know, I know. Liam, truth or dare?” 

“Dare” 

“Put an ice cube down your shorts until it melts” she smiles. He goes to the freezer, and puts the ice cube down his pants. He makes a few faces here and there, but nothing majorly hilarious. 

“Louis, truth or dare?” 

“Dare, obviously” 

“I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Mel in the hall closet” There’s a hall closet? 

Louis takes my hand, and leads me to the closet. We go inside, and start a timer. We kiss for the first minute or so, when I push Louis away a little bit. 

“Louis, don’t you think we are taking things a little quickly?” I whisper. I don’t want them hearing us from the living room. 

“I’ll go as fast or slow as you want us to Mel. Believe me, I have had many second thoughts about taking things too quickly. The truth is, that I love you so much. Even before we had gone on a date, I knew I wanted to be your boyfriend” he whispers to me. 

“Louis, that makes me feel a lot better. I love you too” I begin kissing him again, this time trailing down to his jaw line, where I find his sweet spot. I begin to suck on the skin, and he lets out a moan. I go back to his lips, and he does the same to me, finding my sweet spot. I let out a moan as well, and the timer goes off. We ignore it and just continue for about 5 more minutes. 

When we leave the closet, we hear a bunch of giggling. I walk into the living room, and I get a few wolf whistles. 

“That was way more than 7 minutes, but I’ll take it” Liam laughs. 

“Alright lads, back to business. Harry, truth or dare?” 

“Oh no, I’m going truth” 

“Kiss Ariona on the lips for 5 seconds” the first thing that came to my mind was Does Harry like Ariona? They both blush furiously, and look at each other. I see Harry whisper something to Ariona, then kiss her. 

The game basically becomes Dare or Dare at this point. “Mel, Truth or Dare?” 

“Dare, I’m not a chicken”

“Alright, I dare you to.................. sit in your bra for the rest of the game” 

This is when I get uncomfortable. I am a little overweight, and I hide it. I hate wearing bikinis, so I wear something to cover my stomach. 

“About that...”

“You said you weren’t a chicken”

I look at Louis and Sarah. They both know my secret, but I don’t want to tell the rest of them. Louis smiles at me and nods his head.