Chapter 7:Date Night

Author's Note: Chapter 6 is private and only for followers.

While looking through my closet, I was still indecisive on what to wear. I wasn't sure if I was overdressing or not wearing enough for tonight's date. I sighed since Cole would be here in less than half an hour and I still wasn't ready. After a minute of thinking, I finally decided to wear a sleeveless red dress with red pumps.

And to top things off, I checked myself out in the mirror and decided to go with a more natural look by applying some makeup on. I left my hair in its curly natural state since I didn't have time to straighten it. 

Once I realized I was good to go, I grabbed my black clutch and turned off my bedroom lights. I headed towards the living room and looked around making sure that place was already tidy up.

Seconds later, I heard my doorbell rang and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole, seeing that it was Cole and calmed my nerves a bit before opening up the door.

"Hey," I kissed him on the cheeks, but before I could pull away he kissed me softly on the lips.

"You look beautiful," He handed me a bouquet of roses. He wore a black suit that was sharp-looking and well fitted. It made him look very handsome, and when he smiled, it was slightly magical.

"Thank you," I blushed a bit, "I'm going to go put these in a vase real quick. Then we can be on our way," I said, while inviting him in and closing the door behind me. Soon I was done placing the roses in a vase, and walked over to him.

"Seeing you like this makes me want to forget about our date," He whispered, seductively in my ear, placing his hands on my hips.

I shuddered from his heated touch and along with the memories of last night of him pleasing me. I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from moaning as I felt a tingly sensation between my legs. I never had a guy please me the way Cole did. And that's one of the reasons why I thought he'd be the death of me.

"Maybe after dinner, but now I certainly can't pass up a meal," I replied, feeling a bit hungry and he nodded his head.

"That's fine with me," He responded, leading us out of my house and towards his range rover. His driver was already there, awaiting for our arrival and opened up the car door for us. Once we were inside, he drove off into the distance.

"Where to boss," The drive in the front asked, looking at Cole through the rearview mirror.

"Pecorino Restaurant," He spoke and the driver complied with his orders

"Do you need me to do anything else?" The driver asked.

"No just drive to the place, Reece."

"Yes sir." The driver nodded his head, and drove us towards the restaurant. 

A while later, we finally arrived at the place. Cole placed his hands on my lower back, and led us to the usher who was checking for people reservations.

The last time I've been to a place like this was when my ex proposed to me on our anniversary. Then I thought he was the one for me, but now he could go fuck himself in the ass with his small dick.

The moment the young woman looked up and saw Cole, she smiled, flirtatiously. But her mood changed when she saw that I was with him.

"Hello Mr. Morettie, how can I be of service?" She asked him.

"I would like a table for two,"

"Yes of course, follow me" She walked near him, and led us to our table in the VIP section. I then looked down and noticed how she was swaying her hips and thought she was trying way too hard. I shook my head at her foolishness, "a waiter will be here soon, and if you need anything I will be glad to help—"

"No worries, my lady and I will be okay," He replied as I smiled, seeing how annoyed the woman was.

Seconds later, she walked away and he pulled back my chair for me to sit. Once I settled down, he did so also and we both were looking through the menu. Before we looked up, a waiter was already there. They waited till we were ready to take our orders. I had no idea what I was reading, but I understood the pasta section.

"I would like Chicken Alfredo pasta—"

"We would like epic chocolate brownies as a dessert. And then my entrée is baked chicken parmesan and hers will be chicken Alfredo pasta." He handed the waiter back our menus.

"The food we be ready soon, sir," The waiter told Cole.

"Well it better be this time," Cole replied with a serious undertone. 

"Y-yes s-sir," The waiter nodded his head, nervously before walking away. Umm what was that about? I thought to myself. 

© 2016. All Rights Reserved 2016 Punkxst