4

Hailey pov
I fished out a cigarette from my pocket, lighting it. God damn it, this rain was making it impossible for me to enjoy a simple smoke.

"Need some help there?"

There stood the menace of them all, Andy fucking Biersack.

"No. I'm fine."

He smirked and held a cigarette to his lips, lighting it perfectly with one try.

Who the fuck does that. Fucking Demon.

I rolled my eyes, threw my cigarette on the ground and walked away.

"Wait....." He said reaching his hand out to stop me.

"What."

"Your mad."

"No I'm not. I just want to be left alone."

"I can see it in your expression. Your cheeks, they are slightly pink. Your pupils always get small when your angry. You fidget a lot." God damn it how does he know this. Well I mean he is my best friend.

He hugged me, rubbing my back with his hands. "I'm sorry Andy, I was just scared."

"I forgive you. Let's get you warmed up." He gave me a warm smile and we walked together hand in hand.

We walked into his house, his mother wrapping us in warm fluffy towels. "Why were you two outside! It's raining!" I did a little dance to warm me up, when Mrs. Biersack gave us two cups of tea. "Thank you very much." I said grateful.

The warm liquid ran down my throat, making me shiver.

"I'm going to get a shower." Andy got up from our spot on his bed. Once he left, I stretched out on his bed. I was so exhausted. After all that happened today, I could fall asleep anywhere. Literally.

I dazed off under his sheets, they were warm and comfortable. They smelled like Andy. I loved it.

"Hailey...". I was being shaken by- someone. I opened my eyes and threw the sheets off of me. "Oh god, what happened?" Andy laughed. "You must have been so tired. It's time for you to get a shower." He dragged me out of his bed, resulting me to fall on the floor. I jumped up. "I'm awake!" I yelled. He put a finger to his lips, giving me a signal to shut up.

I put my pajamas from the suitcase I packed from my house.

I got in the shower, the hot water piercing my skin, leaving it blotchy and red.

I didn't bother washing my hair. I was far too lazy.

I got out and dressed in my shorts and my shirt. I looked at my arms, the scars burned. I winced, and I began to cry as I walked out the bathroom.

Andy looked at me in concern, rushing to hug me. "They hurt Andy, they hurt so bad." I cried into his shoulder.

Wow keep it up Hailey, the impression your giving him isnt a good one.

"Oh shut up." I whispered quietly. "What's that?" Andy said pulling back. "Nothing, just talking to myself."

"Let's put some neosporin on your arms." He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with bandages, and neosporin. He carefully put the neosporin on the burns. I winced, as I tightly grabbed his arm, my fingernails left marks on his arms. After he was done he wrapped the bandages on my arms, not too tightly, not too loose.

"All done." He smiled at me. "Thank you." I said. I looked at his arms, they were bleeding. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I said. "It's fine, I have a high pain tolerance, I would rate that pain as a 1.5." He laughed, washing the blood off his arm.

"Do you want something to drink?" Andy said as he went through his fridge. "I'm in the mood for some alcohol." I replied, wiping my forehead. "Okay, they are upstairs though, but we can sneak up there." He winked at me.

We walked slowly up the stairs, waiting to hear if Andy's mom was up there. "Shes up there." I huffed. I looked to the side of the crack in the door, and I saw the huge collection of flavors of vodkas and alcohols.

"Why should I get it?" I asked Andy. "Because you wanted it, just go get it." My eyes locked on the cherry vodka, my mouth watered for the taste. I opened the door silently, the door creaked.  "Fucking door." I whispered. I crawled along the floor, and stood up to reach for the vodka, when I found a pair of hands around my waist. "Woah looks like Hailey is sleepwalking again, come on Hailey." He picked me up bridal style, and carried me down the stairs.

"What was that?" I said as he dropped me on his bed. "She saw you Hailey!" He said. "Well I didn't see." I said crossing my arms. "Let's just try later." Andy said laying back. "Wanna sit on the roof?" I asked. "Sure." He smirked at me.

I climbed out of the window first, leaving Andy behind. I climbed along the roof using all fours. I reached the top and sat, waiting for Andy. He reached the top of the roof and sat next to me.

My head leaned on his shoulder. We talked about life, Andy's music career. "When are you going on tour with the boys next?" I asked. "Soon. Next month." I let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" I hugged his torso as his hand was on my back, where my shirt was riding up my back. "I'm gonna miss you. What am I gonna do?" I asked him. "Maybe you can tour with us." He said, his hand going around my waist. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah! I mean the boys love you. Literally." I think back to time when Ashley kissed me in front everyone on tour. Jinxx taught me how to play his guitar. CC taught me about his drums. Jake taught me how to scream like Andy does.

"Yea, I miss them." I said.

"I know you do." He smiled and hugged me again.

Hello queens i have updated

~Carley 💕