9

Ashley's pov

*a few hours later*
"Thank you everyone!"

We ran off stage and tried to find Hailey. I went one way, and believe it or not, I ran into Mr. Goldbuerg.

"Great job tonight!" He said cheerfully. "Thanks, but do you happen to know where Hailey went?"

He looked confused. "I'm sorry I don't know where she went. Maybe she went into the tour bus to get some rest?" He looked sweaty and nervous.

I got a text from the boys.

Jake: Not in the tour bus.

Jinxx: Not outside anywhere.

Andy: Not anywhere near the stage.

Ashley: I don't see her backstage. But I think Mr. Goldbuerg has something to do with it.

"So you have absoulutely no idea where she is?" I pushed on.

"No idea." He shrugged.

I pushed him against the wall and shoved my phone in his face.

"Well, it seems no one else knows where she is." I looked around and I heard a scream. "Where the fuck is she!" I yelled at his face. "Why so worried? It's not like you need her anyway!"

I was angry. I texted the boys and told them I needed them.

"Okay what the fuck is going on." Andy said running back stage. "He has Hailey!" I yelled.

Andy looked beyond angry. "Do you know who you are fucking with?" Andy sid storming to the man and punching him in the face, Mr. Goldbuerg fighting back. Jake and Jinxx tackled Mr. Goldbuer, throwing punches.

This was my time to be a hero.

"Hailey!" I yelled her name and I could hear her screams getting louder and louder. I kicked open doors until I saw her locked in a chair, her arms butchered by what looks like a knife, her mouth was ducktaped shut, her hands tied behind her back. "Oh my god!" I said getting on my knees.

"Hurry Ashley it hurts." She kept crying, her tears soaking her bloody arms, dripping blood everywhere. "Did Mr. Goldbuerg do this?" I asked. "I don't know." She cried more.

I got her hands untied, and carried her out.

Her head was against my chest, I could feel her warm tears soak my shirt. "Andy..." I said once I left the room.

Andy rushed over, holding her hands. "Hailey, I need you to answer me, are you consious?" She nodded once. "Okay, I need you to take deep breathes please." He said as we all ran to the tour bus.

I laid her down on the couch.

"We need to take her to the hospital!" Andy said yelling.

We were heading to the hospital, we were all by her side. "Why did... he....do it..?" She mumbled. "I don't know sweetheart." Andy said as I smoothed down her hair.

She was unconsious when we arrived at the hospital.

The Doctor's hooked her up to machines. Andy is crying. He never cries.

We are all standing there.  In shock.

What are we supposed to do?

"She is in a coma. Her life can only be saved by a miracle. Her head suffers major tramua. If she wakes up, she may not remember anything."

We all looked distraught. Andy looked the most.

"But for now, you all need to leave. You may visit tommorrow." We all nodded, except for Andy of course.