5

Andy pov
"We can't drink that much." I whispered in her ear. She giggled, she got drunk so easily.

She sipped more cherry vodka, offered me the bottle and I took a sip. I had a high tolerance for alcohol, so it took me far more than 1 bottle of vodka to get drunk.

"We should go to bed sweetheart." I said squeezing her thigh. "Yeah but I'm not tired Andy....." She slurred. She kissed my nose. "Ugh Andy I could take you right now." She said getting on top of me. "Your drunk you silly girl." She laughed. "Andy, my best friend, we could be so much more." She giggled again. I took the vodka from her hand, ran upstairs to put it back. I went back downstairs and saw Hailey. Naked. In. My. Bed.

"Hailey put some clothes on!" I whisper yelled. "You put them on Andy." She smiled. I sighed, looked on the floor to see her clothes. I picked up her bra, a complicated thing, jesus. I told her to sit up, I covered my eyes. "No need to cover Andy." She giggled. I kept them covered anyway, but how the hell do I put on this bra? I know how to take them off with one hand, but putting them on? I uncovered my eyes and quickly put on her black bra. I then picked up her underwear. This was gonna suck.

She uncovered the bottom half of herself, only up to her hip line. She was so beautiful. She had a gorgeous shape. My hands grazed her thighs to put on her underwear. Luckily I didn't touch anything else. This would have to do. I slid into bed and she kissed my neck. "Thanks Andy." She smiled and turned away. I put my arm around her and fell into a deep sleep.

Hailey pov
I woke up with Andy's arms wrapped around me. My head hurt. What happened last night? And why am I not in my pajamas?

I sat up, Andy's arms leaving my waist. I raised my arms in the air, my chest rising and falling.

"I'm guessing your confused." I heard his voice. "Yeah very. What happened? Did we?" He shook his head. "No, but I had to get you dressed." He nodded to me. "I better get a shirt on." I got up and put on a black veil brides tee. I brushed out my hair, even though I probably wasn't going anywhere.

I went upstairs to meet Andy for breakfast. "Goodmorning kids!" Andy's mom called out. She was in her running gear. "I'm going out for a run. I'll be right back." She smiled.

I washed out my fruit loops bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

Andy was pretty sensitive today. It seemed like he was craving- something. "Andy are you okay?" He looked horrible. His hair was a mess, his eyes were bloodshot. "I need-" He quickly covered his mouth. "Andy, what the fuck was that?" It was as if his voice and a deeper voice was morphing together. "I-I Hailey...." He cleared his throat. "Come with me." I stood there, and I didn't think of moving. "NOW!" He yelled and it startled me, but I ran after him.

He ran downstairs to grab a knife, the same knife from last time. "Hold my hand." I took his hand and he dragged me through the woods. He forcefully put a knife through a tree that had a pentagram on it, as if it was a door.

"Hold onto me." He wrapped his arms around me and my head buried into his chest. Seconds later he pulled back. His eyes were not blue, they were now red. I looked around.

Everything went black.

I opened my eyes, looking down at the silky covers that were wrapped around me. Where am I? All I remember is that Andy took me here. I thought to myself.

A woman, a little young, put a hand on mine. Startled, my breath hitched. "Sorry sweetie, Mr. Biersack told me to watch over you. I'm Lily, Andy's servant." I shook my head, this must be a dream, or a vision. "Care to tell me where I am?" She smiled at me. "Your in hell. Welcome." I frowned. "I want to go home. I may be an satanist but I want to go home. Where is Andy?" I crossed my arms. "I will take you to him." She attempted to take my hand but I swiped her hand away. I don't even know this woman.

"Mr. Biersack, Hailey has waken up. Do you wish to see her?" She said through a intercom. "Yes, of course." Lily nodded and lead me to a room that had double doors.

Shit, this is legit.

"Andy what the hell is going on. You were acting so weird and now we are here. Explain." Andy shook his head. "You had to find out sometime, plus I was hungry fo-" I interrupted him before he could finish. "Don't even. I'm going home." I said turning away. "Sweetheart you can't leave without me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You can't be Satan, I must be dreaming." I waved my hand.

"Everything you see right now is real. This is a place where- if we need to get away we can come here. Nobody will know." He reassured me.

He is my best friend, I trust him with everything, why can't I trust him with this?

"Okay. I trust you." I said taking a deep breath. He smiled and whispered in my ear, "Let's take a grand tour then." He nibbled on my earlobe.

"Whatever you say Biersack."

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG OVERDUE AND I WANT TO DIE

Hello hoez

I is back from da dead

Sorry for late chapters

~Carley❤