8

Hailey pov

I shrug off Jinxx's remark about Andy and I. What did he mean by "We didn't do anything yet"?

I went to the fridge and took out water. I haven't had fresh water in months. I gulped down half of the bottle and set it on the table. We were now on the road.

"Andy which bunk should I sleep in?" I said, obviously tired. "Here, you can sleep in this one." He pointed to the bunk above him. "Thanks. I'm gonna sleep for a little." He kissed my temple and whispered in my ear. "Goodnight."

I crawled into my bunk and slept soundly with Andy's kiss lingering on my head.

I woke up in the middle of the night, 2 am.

I sat at the table to get a drink and just sat there thinking about life.

I heard footsteps come from behind me, I looked back, but there was nothing there.

I heard the footsteps again, but this time a hand went on my shoulder.

"Hey." I hear Andy's voice. "What are you doing up so late?" I asked. "I can't sleep very well, it feels different because your not next to me. Plus, I heard you get off your bunk." He winked. "Me too." I said. "Can we sleep on the pull out sofa instead of the bunks? I just can't sleep without you."

I accepted his offer. We pulled out the sofa and gathered our blankets. We laid down and covered ourselves up. I curled up on my side and Andy turned to the side where I was turned. He put his arm around me and we fell asleep.

Hailey pov

I was enjoying my peaceful sleep until I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go pee.

I walked to the downstairs of the tour bus. I couldn't see very well, so I felt the walls of the bus for the bathroom. I felt a doorknob and turned it, which luckily was the bathroom. I turned on the light, but it immediately burned out.

"Shit." I said quietly to myself. I did my business in the dark and made my way back downstairs where Andy and I were sleeping.

I climbed back into bed next to Andy and he snuggled up against me. "Where did you go?" He said against my neck, dangerously close to my lips. My breath hitched, he obviously noticed. "Oh." He said in surprise.  He kissed my temple and wrapped his arms around my stomach, rubbing his thumbs into my hips.

Damn, did he have an effect on me.

"Andy we have to go to bed." I said yawning. "Not yet."

But I dozed off already.

I woke up before any of the boys did. Which was unusual because I get up in the afternoon.

I took Andy's hands off my waist and slowly got up off of the sofa bed.

I went the the upstairs portion of the tour bus to pour myself a cup of juice.

"Morning Hailey. Did you sleep well?" I heard Ashley say as he walked up the creaking steps of the tour bus. "Good morning Ash. I slept fine, thank you." He gave me a warm smile.

"Why didn't you sleep in your bunk last night? Where's Andy?" He asked me. "Oh, Andy and I kinda couldn't sleep because we were used to-" "Hey guys." I heard Andy say.

"Morning." Ashley smiled.

"Were you guys talking about me?" Andy asked. "No." I quickly said.

"Okay. Well I'm going to get a shower." Ashley said heading to the bathroom.

"You guys were definetely talking about me." Andy said once Ashley was gone.

"He only asked why we weren't in our bunks." I sighed.