13

A few years later.....
Andy pov

"I'll be right back mom." I said as I was halfway out the door.

I grabbed the flowers that I bought earlier with me in the car.

I drove in silence, knowing where I was about to go.

The cementary.

I opened the latch to the rusty, black, metal gate, the gate opening and making a squeaky noise.

I walked row by row, and saw it. Covered in flowers.

Hailey's grave.

I got down on my knees, and placed the flowers before the tombstone.

"Hailey, I wish I could say goodbye. I wish I could help you. I wish you were here. I wish you had a better life, because you deserve much more than I did. I'm being discovered around the world now, and I should be thanking you. But that's kind of difficult right now."

I choked on my own words, I didn't think my best friend in the entire world would be dead before I was.

"Tell me Hailey, I know we kind of don't believe in god, but where exactly are you? Where did your soul go? Because your not in hell, with me. Maybe your in.. Heaven? I don't know. But all I can say right now is, I love you Hailey. I love you so much. I love you more than the moon and stars. I've writeen a few songs about you. The boys and I miss you very much.

Tour isn't the same. Some things that I do make me think about you and then I get upset, But you wouldn't like that so I stay positive.

I love you Hailey. More than anything in this universe. Goodnight."

Goodnight, Andy.

Okay I'm not crying you are.

So this is then end! Thank you guys so much for readying and all that fluffy stuff, anf if you want a second short story based off of this one I can think about it :)

Make sure to read my other works too! (They are both twenty one pilots fanfics, so if you don't like those than skip ahead.) I also have another book in mind, but I'm going to take a break and rest up for a while. I'm still updating my current story though :)

It's been a wild ride, and I couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you :)

-Carley