7

Hailey pov

I joined a game of Truth or Dare with Ashley, Andy also tagged along.

That was a mistake.

"Truth or Dare......... Andy." Ashley said. A wave of relief rushes over me, I'm so glad he didn't pick me.

I used this time wisely to get a drink. I wandered around the frat house, trying to find the kitchen.

"Hailey?"

I turn around and see- Jake? I can't tell if it's him, everything is so muffled and blurry.

"Jake!" I ran up and hugged him. He put his beer down and lifted me in the air. "How are you! When did you come here?" He asked me. "Well Andy and I were walking and realized we were near Ashley's so we came!" I hugged him once more. "Let's see Andy."

He followed me into the living room. I was close by until I ran into a hard, toned chest.

"Hailey I have been looking all over for you!" He said bringing my head to his chest. "I'm fine!" I said laughing. "No we need to get home Hailey." I wanted to stay but I guess I had to go with him. "Your right I guess. It's like 4:30."

We waved our goodbyes, hugging a very drunk Ashley and Jake.

I flopped on Andy's bed, tired as fuck. "I knew that would tire you out." He giggled flopping down next to me.

"Yep."

I changed my- lady product. I threw the covers over my shivering body. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. It hurt my stomach but it was so worth it.

"Your so cold." He said, his breath giving me the chills. "Yea, I get cold easily." He got up and went to the closet to get another blanket. He threw the blanket at me, and I scrambled to wrap it around myself.

He chuckled at me. He threw his arms around me again and I felt safe.

One month later
Andy pov

"Hailey it's time to get up sweetheart." I said shaking her shoulders softly. "Ughhhhh." She moaned and turned the other way. "Come on we have to be with the boys in 2 hours!" She sat up and stretched. "Alright." She yawned.

She went to get a shower and I went upstairs to spend that last remaining hours with my mom.

"So you guys are going to- PA?" My mom asked. "Yes. I know it takes a few days but its a worldwide tour, so we are going there first." I smiled drinking my water. "I hope Hailey can make it through that." My mom said sipping her coffee. "Of course she can. She is the strongest girl I know." I smiled. "You really like her don't you." My mom winked at me laughing. "We are just friends mom." I laughed. "Well, you guys act much more than friends." My mom said putting emphasis on the much. "I mean, because I want to her protect her mom. I want to be that one person in her life that she can look to for help. I want to serve purpose for her." My mom smiled. "Of course you do. You care about her so much." I nodded at her statement.

A few hours later Hailey came upstairs in a blackveilbrides tee and skinny jeans. She had makeup on, which she didn't need.

"Are you ready?" She grinned and we headed out the door. We said our goodbyes and got into the van.

"Hailey!" The guys said as we walked on. We all hugged. "What about me!" I joked around.

"So how is everything Hailey?" Jinxx asked me. "Eh, right now I'm kinda living with Andy." He raised his eyebrow. "Don't you dare." I said pointing at him.

"I'm surprised you haven't done anything yet."

SHORT ASS CHAPPIE SORRY