11

Not edited🌛
Hailey pov

We were all in a tour bus eating pizza. "You don't remember this place?" Jake asked me.

"Nope. But this pizza is great though." I said stuffing my face with the delicious barbecue chicken pizza.

"I know the pizza is great but we need to get your memory back." CC says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed. I don't remember anything about my past, the only thing I remember is bumping my head.

"Maybe when we play tonight it might jog her memory." Jinxx says sipping his soda.

"Maybe. But what if she faints or something? Her mind can only take so much at once now." Andy said looking at Jinxx.

"She can take a break if she has to." Ashley suggested.

"Yeah, I am sure I'll handle it." I said confidently.

"Alright." Andy shrugged.

Hours staying inside a tour bus and finally being able to get fresh air was awesome.

The air smelled like cotton candy.

We walked into the venue and there was a huge stage and millions upon millions of seats in front of it.

"Hello! Welcome!" A man in a suit said to us.

"You all must be black veil brides!" Hmm, is that their band name?

We shook his hand and warmly smiled.

"I'm the band manager." I suddenly remember what Andy wanted me to tell the man.

"Awesome! We will get you guys set up and perform some soundchecks!" He said clapping his hands.

"Just watch us check sound and stuff. See that booth over there?" Andy asked me. I nodded. "Sit over there with the sound guys. I'll be right back."

I did what I was told and sat right in front.

I looked around me, an empty venue that was soon going to be filled.

The venue started to fill up. I was backstage with the boys.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them jumping up and down a little. I was kind of excited because I haven't actually been to a concert, unless I have been to some in the past.

"Alright! Lets go boys!" Andy said. I hugged all of them and Andy gave me a kiss on the cheek.

They played very loud. I enjoyed it. It blocked all the negativity in my head and replaced it with a adrenaline rush.

I wanted to get some merch from the merch stand that was outside of the venue.

So I made my way to the exit and walked out the door.

The brightness of the rest of the building blinded me. I squinted, and my vision became more clear.

"Aren't you Andy's girlfriend?" A group of girls approached me.

"No, not that I know of, I'm just their manager." I smiled.

"Then could we get a picture?" One girl with black lipstick asked.

"Of course." The girl held out her phone and we took a few group pictures.

"Thank you so much! Also, we have a question." The same girl asked.

"Of course, hit me." I smiled.

"So, do you have an explanation of what exactly happened when you got hurt? When you had to go to the hospital? Is it true that you can't remember that much?"

I shivered. I really didn't like that topic.

"I-um.." I wanted to find the right words.

"You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

"No- I mean, thanks. I don't really like talking about it." I frowned.

"But you girls seem nice, can I follow you on instagram?" I asked and their faces glowed.

"Yes!" The girls squealed and they typed in the instagrams into my phone.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged each of them and they went into the dark venue.

There was no one in the line, so I had enough time to buy a few things and head back to the show.

I stood where I did before, at the side of the stage.

One song came on that sounded strangely familiar.

I started mindlessly singing the words, wait, how did I know the lyrics?

Something went off in my brain.

I think I am getting some of my memories back!

But I only remember this one song.

Saviour.

The concert ended. I rushed to the boys.

"Guys! I remembered that song... Saviour?" I asked.

"That last song was Saviour!" Ashley said ruffling my hair.

"She's regaining some of her memory!" Andy exclaimed hugging me.

"Do you remember anything else?" Jake asked me.

I thought long and hard. "Nope. Nothing." I frowned.

"Don't worry Hailey, it takes time." CC comforted me.

"I wish it would just happen faster."

We piled onto the tour bus with all of our equipment.

"You know we are going to be going home in like, two days. So we have to start driving home tonight or tomorrow." Andy said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, I am going to miss this. I had so much fun." I said.

To my surprise he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. I really needed this hug.

"Im sorry that you don't have a memory from home, but I'm going to need to tell you a few things when the boys go out."

Hey guys so I'm just giving you a fair warning that this chapter may be the second to last chapter in this book. Its supposed to be a short story, which is one of the tags. But if you guys would like me to make a second book, just comment👇

I have another book in mind, but it's not a fan fiction, its going to be a hell of a ride.

Carry on with your day💕
-Carley💜