12

Hours later
Andy pov

We were back at home from tour. I told Hailey everything she needed to know, except for the fact that I was the devil.

We were watching a movie on the couch.

"You don't remember this room?" I asked her.

"Not at all." She frowned.

"It's going to be okay." I assured her.

"No it's not. It's not going to be okay. It's never, ever going to be okay. Do you realize how I feel knowing that I had a past that I don't even remember?" She raised her voice a little.

"Look Hailey I'm sorry this happened..." I said scooting closer to her.

"Don't touch me. I'm going home." She said getting up.

"Hailey no!" I said grabbing her waist.

"Andy! You aren't my dad! You can't tell me what to do!" She said walking towards the door.

"Don't follow me!" She yelled slamming the door shut.

I put my head in my hands.

If she gets hurt I can never trust myself again.

Hailey pov

"It's going to be okay it's going to be okay." I mimicked Andy.

I bet this whole situation with my mom is one bullshit lie.

He just wants to get in my pants.

What an asshole.

I lived right next to him he told me. I walked up my porch steps, and turned the doorknob to the front door.

"Where have you been?" I saw a woman get up from the sofa.

"Are you my mother?" I asked.

"Yes! That boy probably brainwashed you. I called his bullshit mother so many times and she said you guys went on tour!" She yelled at me.

I flinched. Damn, I guess Andy was right.

"I'm sorry I'll leave.." I said when she grabbed my arm.

"No sweetie, your staying with me..." She pulled me through the house aggressively and dragged me down in the basement.

Apparently I gained strength over tour, because in that moment, I punched her face and ran on all fours up the stairs.

"You were never good!" She yelled chasing after me.

I ran up a second flight of stairs. I caught a glimpse of my mother holding chains...

I frantically searched for a room to lock myself in, where I came to a door with band posters all over it.

Then I realized where I was.

Who I was.

What I'm known for.

This was my room.

My mother hates me.

Father ran away.

Andy is my best friend.

And I ruined our friendship.

I ran into my old room and locked the door.

I held my body against the door as my mothers screams echoed through the house.

"You are in big trouble you bitch!" She yelled throwing her body against my door.

I was trembling and my hands searched my pockets for my phone.

I was shaking so bad that my phone practically flew across the room.

"Fuck!" I said scolding myself. I scurried over to get the phone but my mom managed to break down my room.

I screamed hoping that maybe someone would hear me.

I turned around and she had a vase in her hand.

She threw the vase on the ground and it smashed into a million pieces.

I felt a piece of glass get in my leg but I didn't care, I needed to get out.

My leg hurt so bad, I crawled over to the window and opened it a crack, when my mother grabbed my leg with the glass in it.

I kicked her face again but she didn't hesitate. She wrapped a chain around my ankle, which made my skin bubble and burn.

I screamed in agony, please end my being already.

She grabbed glass from the vase and stabbed it into my chest, where I started to gush blood.

I managed to stand up and keep hitting her until she became unconscious.

She fell to the ground and I opened the window wide.

"I guess this is it." I swallowed and jumped off the ledge.

I felt my life flash through my eyes, until I landed in someone's arms.

"Your okay Hailey your okay.." I heard Andy's voice and saw red and blue lights.

"Andy I..." I said, the pain running through my veins.

"What is it?" He said moving my hair to the side.

"I remember.... everything." I said.

His face went from worry to happiness.

"Are you serious!?" He asked kissing my hand.

"Yes." I smiled.

He rushed me into the ambulance and sat with me in the back of the ambulance van.

"Andy...if I don't make it..." He cut me off.

"Hailey don't say that!" He held my hand tightly.

"But still..if I don't wake up....Thank you so much for being with me...."

Then everything turned black.

Andy pov

We arrived at the hospital an hour ago.

"We are still running some tests on her, so no, you cannot see her yet."

I banged my fist on the table in frustration.

My phone vibrated, telling me that I got a text.

Where are you sweetie?

Mom texted me.

Ill be back soon.

I texted back.

The doctor came back out.

"We finished the last of the tests, and Mr. Biersack, we don't have good news..." He said holding his clip board.

"You can see her." He said calmly.

I walked into the room, afraid of what I was going to see.

Hailey looked terrible. She had bruises around her eye, her leg and chest was protected by equipment.

"Hailey..." I said wiping the underneath of my eyes.

"She has a very weak heart Mr. Biersack."

I looked at the heart monitor and the beat was slow.

The beeps from the machine were the only things that reminded me she was alive.

"Hailey...listen to me. Please, stay alive, you are strong." I squeezed her hand.

And only seconds later, the beeping stopped.

"Doctor!" I yelled into the hallway.

A team of doctors rushed in. I waited in the hallway once again until a nurse came out.

"I'm sorry Mr. Biersack, but Hailey has passed away due to heart failure."

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO WRITE THAT WITHOUT SHEDDING A TEAR.

Don't worry, there's one more chapter after this.

-Carley💜