Chapter 1

"I think that I'm going to die at school today grandma." I said while looking for my stuff.

"No you're not Amanda." My grandma said while handing me my bag.

Oh, right my full name is Amanda I almost forgot.

"Okay thanks see you later, love you!"

Everything that happens in school kills me. I get bullied everyday for no reason.
I get called useless, waste of space, ugly.
Nothing I never heard of. But it still hurts me even though it's just words.
I come home in tears since I can't cry at school.

"Man I hate walking to school everyday, but I have to since I don't want trouble on the bus." I muttered to myself while walking to school.

7 minutes later...

Okay, I'm here now all I have to do is avoid the-

"Hey freak!"

Cool people. Great.

"Your long brown hair and caramel eyes just can't seem to match anything you wear. It looks like your wearing a dirty rag and your hair is just supposed to cover it. You can't hide the ugly hon."

I absolutely hate Veronica and her "squad". Josh is a jerky football player and is Veronica's boyfriend. And Janette is just as bad as Veronica but not very smart. And I'm just wearing a sweater long enough to cover my thighs and some black leggings!

"Thanks for such a wonderful compliment Veronica." I said with a soft sarcastic voice so she could barely hear.

"Wasn't a compliment freak. Hahaha she thought you complimented her, what a geek!" Janette said.

Wow, Janette's dumber than she looks.

"That was sarcasm Jan, have you not learned anything or have you just been staring at boys? Whatever, never mind."

"Whatever babe let's get out of here before she starts crying."

I don't understand how Josh puts up with her. Probably stares at her "hot body" like every other guy does.

Then Veronica and her squad left while snickering to their next class.

Well I'm already off to a bad start might as well put my stuff in my locker. Senior year is the worst.

I went to my locker to get the things I needed for my class then right after I closed my locker...

"WATCH OUT!"

Then I turned to where I heard the yell. Then I saw a football coming straight towards me. There was a guy on the football team trying to catch it but he didn't know I hadn't moved from where I was standing.

"AHH!" I screamed when the football player fell on me.

Of course the ball hit my head, why wouldn't it?

"Ow! Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play indoors?!" I snapped back at the guy while squirming away from underneath him.

"I'm so sorry about that I thought you moved already. Here let me help you up."

I took his hand not knowing who he was because I didn't get to see his face. Then I got up and saw his face. I froze dead in my tracks while holding his football. God he was gorgeous.

"Wow you caught it. Nice catch!"

"After it bounced off my head, sure I guess you can call that a catch." I blushed

"I've never seen you around here before, what's your name?"

I should ask you the same thing because I still don't know who you are.

"Amanda. But I like Amy better. Here's your football."

"Thanks. My name's Eric if you were wondering." He said with a little smile and I smiled back.

"I've never seen you on the football team before, did you just join?"

"Actually no, I'm on the soccer team. That's why I'm pretty bad at catching." He said while looking down and rubbing the back of his head a bit embarrassed.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"No I'm fine."

My left leg hurts so bad!

"Are you sure? I can go get you an ice pack."

"No, no thank you I'm good."

"Okay then, you're pretty tough for a small girl."

5.2 is not that small. Well he's like a giant so never mind. Then we smiled at each other and went to our class, well, I limped half way.

(A/N)

Picture at top was Amy!

I'm starting to edit the chapters now so they'll be less cringey!!!