Chapter 23

"Hey, you passed my house Eric." I said tapping his arm.

"When did I ever say I was taking you home to eat?" He smirked.

Man, I wanted to lie down.

"So, where're we going?"

"Jason's place."

"Jason! You know he can't cook for nothing! Wait he has his own house?" I exclaimed laughing, thinking it was a joke.

"Who said he was cooking? And yes, for some reason."

"Does he have maids or something?"

"I don't know, I've actually never been, but it's pretty far."

"Then how do you know where he lives?"

"He just texted me his address and told me to go."

"Well that's not weird at all." I said sarcastically.

Then the whole rest of the ride to Jason's house was silent.

I got bored so I put my hands up on Eric's shoulder and started to poke his helmet.

"You need something?" He chuckled.

"Nope, just bored."

Then I wrapped my arms back around his stomach and leaned my head on his back again.

"How much longer?"

"About twenty more minutes."

"What?! That could have been twenty minutes for me to nap in the car! Now I'm going to die of boredom."

"I'm sure you'll find a way to entertain yourself." He laughed.

I sighed then started twiddling with my fingers while still holding onto him.

Then I started sliding my hands on his stomach and found his pockets on his jacket, so I put them in.

"He he, it's warm."

"Weirdo." He laughed.

"Butthead."

Then I took my hands out and started slowly rubbing his stomach.

I feel his abs.

"So what's he feeding me?" I said continuing to caress his stomach.

"It's a surprise."

"Fine."

Then I felt him start to tense as I slightly slid my hands a little lower.

"I said to entertain yourself, not me." He mumbled.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." I smiled innocently as I continued to caress him slowly and softly.

He then inhaled and said, "Please Amanda, I'm driving." He managed to give a small chuckle.

"Why, is it bothering you?" I laughed.

"No, but then we'll end up taking more than twenty minutes to get to Jason's house."

Oh wow, that took a turn.

So I immediately stopped and put my hands in his pockets again.

"Thank you." He chuckled giving a sigh of relief. "I knew you weren't going to go past my waist."

"You're right, because you wouldn't have been able to handle it." I smirked.

"Vice versa, you don't know what's down there." He smirked proudly making my face turn red.