Chapter 4

Wow I made it through a whole day of school and I'm not crying! I kind of had a good day for once. Wait why is Veronica at the door of my house?

"Um, what are you doing here Veronica?"

"Can I not come to have a nice chat with you?"

"Um what for? Do I need to do more of your homework?"

"No, I just came here to tell you to stop fooling around with Eric. He'll never go for a girl like you, when he could have a girl like me."

"But you're dating Josh and no one said I liked Eric like that. We're just friends."

"Who cares if I'm dating Josh, I can get my way and no one will know. And ha! Friends? You have none."

No one will know but me. And so what if I have no friends.

"Well excuse me, I have homework to do."

"Fine, just remember what I said or else."

Or else what? You'll blame me for not doing your homework? Or are you going to give me a makeover? I have no secrets and she can't do anything to me.

"Hi grandma!"

"Hi sweetie! How was your day? Wait a minute. Something happened today, oooh what happened today did you make any friends?!"

"How did you know I had a good day?"

"Your face isn't all red and puffy."

Okay then.

"Well I did make a friend."

"What's her name?"

"Actually his name is Eric."

"Ohh my little cupcake is growing up!"

"Stop, grandma!" I said while starting to turn red of embarrassment.

"Ohh and she's going to get herself a man! I bet your boyfriend is going to be really handsome."

"Okay were just friends it's not like we're going to a dance together or going to get married, geez grandma calm down." I said while smacking my palm to my forehead.

"Sorry I just got a little excited!"

"Okay I have homework to do, I'll be in my room if you need me."

So I went to my room and plopped on my bed and took my homework out of my back pack. I don't understand why she got so excited. Maybe because he was my first and only friend. Then I heard something from outside. So I went to go look.

"Oh. My. GOSH. Eric lives across the street from me?!"

I mean like not directly in front but more like three houses to the right in front. He's been living right across the street from me all this time, AND I NEVER NOTICED UNTIL NOW?! He's playing basketball with some of his friends from school. Then they started to play soccer a little bit later.

"Okay I should do my work now."

OH MY GOSH!! THEY JUST TOOK THEIR SHIRTS OFF!

"Ahh! Okay, I'm doing my homework now!" I yelled while jumping into my bed.

(P.S. I'm so sorry that it's a short chapter!)