Chapter 20

"It's your birthday and you didn't tell me?!" Jason exclaimed as we were going to sit down to eat our lunch.

"Yep, I have my reasons not to tell anyone my personal information." I laughed as I sat down.

"But you told Eric?!" He whined as he sat down as well as Eric.

"I also have my reasons." I mumbled.

"Sure." Jason rolled his eyes. "Anyways, Happy Birthday Amy!" Jason yelled in my face while giving me a big bear hug.

"Thanks J." I said trying to catch my breath once he let go.

"So, why'd you run off earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was weird." Eric said taking a bite of his apple.

"Uh, I just had to go to the bathroom." He hesitated then continued to eat.

So we continued to have our normal conversation about random stuff and Jason didn't say a word the rest of the time.

Then Lisa and Heather came and sat with us and then we all just started talking about random stuff, again.

"So a little birdie told us it was your birthday!" Lisa and Heather said in unison.

"Or did you hack into my school profile to see all of my information last week?"

"Um, that's not important." Heather said avoiding the question.

They totally hacked into my profile, like true best friends.

"We got you a present!" Lisa exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"We got you a charm bracelet." Heather said handing me a bracelet with the letter "B" on it.

Oh my gosh, it has a unicorn!

"It's so cute, thank you! But what does the B stand for?" I said as I hugged them and put the bracelet on.

Then Lisa and Heather held up their right hands that the same bracelet on it but theirs had an "F".

"Oh, bff!" I said realizing what it meant.

This bracelet kind of thing might be childish and all, but I still love it.

"You guys are the best."

"No, you are. That's why we got you the one with the "B" on it." Lisa said.

"Oh well, thanks anyways."

"You see, we would have thrown you a little party but we just thought you might be busy later." Heather smiled weirdly directing it towards Eric as he was biting into his sandwich.

Man, he's a fast eater.

"Oh, uh I actually don't think I'm doing anything. I didn't have any plans for today other than probably binge watch some TV shows and stuff my face with pizza."

"I told you we should have done it anyways!" Lisa gave a frustrated sigh as I laughed.

Unless Eric has any plans.

"Sorry to intrude in your little conversation but her schedule will be quite full this afternoon." Eric said putting his arm around me.

Of course it will, I wonder what he's planning.

After school...

"So what did you have planned out for today?" I asked Eric as we walked out the school door hand in hand.

"If I tell you it won't seem very exciting once we get there."

"Right." I sighed.

"You really should have brought your car and not your bike because I feel like I would die if I got back on it again." I said as we laughed.