Chapter 22

"You know, if you don't feed me any time soon, I might have to resort to cannibalism!" I whined.

"Chill out Amy, I'm just taking you to this one place before it's too late!"

Oh no you didn't just tell me to chill out.

"I'm trying, and stop saying before it's too late, it's weird. It sounds like your trying to make it sound like the apocalypse."

"Who knows, it could be. I mean, you did say you were resorting to cannibalism." He chuckled.

"Whatever."

"Ugh, I'm bout ready to jump off this bike and start rolling around in the road." I joked.

"We're almost there, hold on you baby!" He laughed.

"Well, I'm going to be really annoying until we get there so be prepared buddy boy!"

"Okay, give me your worst!"

Okay, he asked for it!

"I'm tired."

"I'm hungry and I want food."

"Why you no feed me?!"

"Are we there yet?"

"Where are we going?"

"Will there be food?"

"I can do this all day you know."

"Why are you so freaking good looking?" I said and he laughed.

"Why is a god like you, dating a potato like me? Like the heck." I said and he laughed once again.

"It just doesn't add up."

"I know right." He joked.

"I should be dating like super hot models that are like six years older than me and have all the fame and money and all that good stuff, but nope. I'm stuck with you!" He laughed.

"Wow, that pretty much explains it."

"Would you ever be my husband?"

"I want to have a bunch of kids."

"I want to adopt at least one."

"I want a bouncing baby boy." I said thinking of what my life would be like as a mother.

"Then maybe a few little girls."

"Do you love me enough to have a life with me, or am I too irritating?"

"Definitely too irritating." He joked.

"Makes sense."

"Ugh, I want food, or a snack. Or something!"

"Ugh, lalalalalalalalalalalalalala!"

"Leeleeleeleeleelee!"

"Lulululululululululuuu!"

"Damn, do you have an off switch or something?" He laughed.

"Did you like my beautiful singing? I did."

"This is what happens when I don't get food!"

"I'll remember to bring some next time we do something like this."

Then I noticed that he wasn't driving on the road anymore, we were off course.

At least that's what I think.

*Le gasp* Is he leading me to my death?

Dying on my birthday was not on the agenda, it was mostly supposed to be when the president decides to let America go down the toilet.