Chapter 13

Eric's POV

I can't believe that Jason was there at PowerPlay. He ruined my life as a child.

The good thing he said he was my cousin and that he didn't say he's my step brother. He knows I hate when he says he's my step brother.

He was flirting with Amy. Jason always had to be better than me. He always stole all of my girlfriends too. I don't want her falling for him.

He ends up flirting with a bunch of other girls just for the fun of it. Why did my mom ever leave my dad for that saggy piece of trash? Well he's rich so I guess that's why and dad was sick.

"Eric! Breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Okay mom, just a few more minutes!"

Then I closed the book I was reading and went downstairs.

"Where's your brother?"

"He's not my brother. And how should I know he's not my son." I said with a smirk.

"He's been your step brother for almost seven years now. And you two still haven't gotten along?"

"What? You expect me to just say, hey let's be best friends and let's go shopping!" I said in a girly voice just to annoy my mom.

"I don't even know why I bother trying." My mom said while rubbing her temples.

"I'm going to take my breakfast up into my room."

"Fine, but wash your plate when you're done."

"Okay mom!" I said while running up the stairs with bacon in my mouth.

Then I finally got to my room and sat on my bed.

When we were at PowerPlay I saw Amy get tackled by Jason. I just decided not to do anything about it.

I'm going to lose her, to Jason.

So I finished my breakfast and decided to go out for a run. Well after I washed my plate.

So I got a pair of sweats and a white T-shirt. So I got my earphones and my phone before I left, then I left the house.

So I started to run and decided I was going to run all the way to Walmart, McDonald's, and Sammy's Diner, then go back home.

10 minutes later...

I had already went a little past Walmart and now to McDonald's. I want some but I forgot my money. Sigh.

Thank goodness McDonald's isn't that far from Walmart. Once I get there I'm going to rest on the bench for about 3 minutes just to catch my breath.

7 more boring minutes...

I really want some McDonald's but again, I forgot my money. I should have raided Jason's room for some loose cash. I mean like he's rich too.

All I can think about is Amy and her beautiful smile, her chocolate brown eyes, the way her hair flows in the wind. I like her and I don't want to lose her.

Okay let me just keep going. I don't need to rest, I need to get her off of my mind.

9 more minutes...

Finally! I made it to Sammy's Diner.

Okay now I really want a #14. Those are the best things there. Wait hold on.

I FORGOT I HAD MONEY IN MY PHONE CASE! Ugh forget it I'm getting some of that sweet milkshake.

So I don't know if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me or Jason and Amy were both in there. Eating. Laughing. With a #14. Without me?!

Then I could feel my face turning red from how mad I was getting.

Then I saw them get up out of a booth and start to walk out.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

Run to the parking lot. Big mistake.

I ran straight towards Jason's car not even noticing.

So I walked away from it slowly with my head down hoping they wouldn't see me. And they didn't even notice me.

But they hopped in Jason's car and I heard the engine start. I didn't bother to look back.

I was walking to the entrance of the diner. But I heard the car get closer but I thought they were turning so I kept walking.

But the car sound got louder so I turned around and sure enough it was coming straight for me.

Jason wasn't even paying attention, neither was Amy.

But then she turned her head and saw me but didn't know who I was.

Then I saw her start to panic and tell Jason to turn but it was too late.

I tried to turn away from the car but it hit me.

"AAAAAGGGHHHH!" I yelled as I hit the floor.

Then I couldn't bare the pain and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, so many things were revealed in this chapter!!! :-O

Eric has a step brother named Jason.

Jason is trying to steal Amy from Eric, maybe.

They went to Sammy's Diner without Eric! I mean like who does that?

I know I wouldn't have left Eric because, I mean like c'mon people!

Eric got hit by a car!!!! By his own brother! Shame on you!

You gotta keep your eyes on the road man!

I know this was a short chapter and I'm sorry.

I just wanted to show you how Eric is, he's actually a bit different than he is with Amy.

I think that might change though, idk.

So that's it for today!

Adios!!!